Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      For anyone south of Tampa, i.e. Bradenton, Sarasota, Fort Myers, etc., I started an group to keep track of local stuff going on. You can check it out at www.SRQCDE.com.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by latamud View Post
      I just moved to the Tampa area a couple months ago, and then took an extended vacation to Afghanistan. I'm not sure if these were posted yet but I'm looking forward to going home in a couple months and wrenching on my projects again.

The Orlando Cars and Cafe event is the last Saturday of every month at Mech Tech Institute from 9am to 12pm.
      LINK1

St Petersburg Cars and Coffee at Dupont Registry, 3rd saturday of EVERY month 7am to 9am.
      LINK2
      I participate in Cars and Cafe periodically. Ricky is a chief of this meeting. He is great!
      My Garage:
      06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8
      04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Paxton Powered
      06 Lamborghini Gallardo SE
      12 Harley Davidson VRSCDX
      12 Honda CBR 1000RR

st cloud has a meet every thursday alot of cars and trucks show up a bunch of old timers there its great

Clermont has a car meet/show at the Citrus Tower every 1st Saturday of the month

autocross?

Anyone here does autocross in central florida? I have been autocrossing since 2014 in my 1976 firebird with SCCA and Martin Sports Car Club and have only seen one 1969 camaro I just wonder if anyone knows about autocross or just don't care to have fun with their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by 76blackbird View Post
      Anyone here does autocross in central florida? I have been autocrossing since 2014 in my 1976 firebird with SCCA and Martin Sports Car Club and have only seen one 1969 camaro I just wonder if anyone knows about autocross or just don't care to have fun with their cars.
      I don't know who on here that does auto-x, but goodness knows, there's plenty of opportunities in that area. I'll actually be up in Gainesville at the Grassroots Motorsports $2017 Challenge this coming weekend. Unfortunately, it'll be with a 1998 Saab 9000, and not anything V8 or rwd. :|

The Lake Mirror Classic is this weekend in Lakeland. One of the nicest Car Shows in the Country!

Bumping an old thread since I just moved down here to Spring Hill and found this group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/FASTAutocross/
      Looks pretty cool, lots of events, plus it's close. Hoping more things will turn up around this area or within an hour or two
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

look up Martin car club they hold autocrosses at the Florida Convention center parking lot,

Background .... they used to race around the Martin Marietta plant on Sand Lake Rd, Now it's Lockheed Martin and Lockheed side of everything is probably to worried about someone suing them or catching covid! I was there during covid and they acted like we were killing each other,

But they have a web sitge with dates of events,
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

Im just north of orlando, I would be down for a meet as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com