Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

The New VaporWorx BoostWorx Fuel Module Control System

vaporworx now offers a new series of fuel module control systems that are easy to use and suitable for most any application using the GM CTS-V or 5th-Gen Camaro (both LS3 and ZL1) fuel modules.

The boostworx series of controllers are a rising-rate fuel pressure control system that does not need to be tied into the vehicle MAP sensor. Instead, just like a boost-referenced mechanical fuel pressure regulator, a vacuum hose is run from the BoostWorx pressure sensor box to an engine manifold vacuum source.

The pressure sensor box is a 1" cube with mounting flanges and comes with a 20' connecting cable. With this small footprint the cube can be placed just about anywhere in the engine compartment as long as it is mounted away from heat and moving components. The other parts of the control system connect just like any other VaporWorx fuel control system. All wiring and sensors are in the kit, including chassis-specific power wiring for the fuel module. The pressure sensor has a 3bar range so boost pressures up to 28psi are possible.

Please contact VaporWorx to discuss if this, or any other VaporWorx product, is suitable for your application.

Thank you.

Here are the components that are included in the BoostWorx fuel control system kit. Chassis specific wiring, OE Delphi connectors, and all hardware are included.

This small cube is all that is needed in or near the engine compartment. Just attached the supplied hose to the brass nipple and to engine manifold vacuum.
      Last edited by CarlC; 04-23-2012 at 09:12 PM.
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Any of these in use?
      Justin Snow

Yes, and working well so far.

Could i then potentionaly run a GM CTS-V pumps/module in a turbo Buick with the stock Buick ECM? If so, what is the # to call for more detailed parts and pricing?
      Justin Snow

Carl, Any benifit for me up-grading my existing VW system? Bob

Justin,

The control system needs no ECM input except for a fuel enable signal. This is the signal the ECM would send to a relay (Bat+) to turn the fuel pump on. So, it should work fine as long as you can mount the pump. I'll send a PM with a phone number. I'm on California time.

Bob,

No advantage for you. Your system ties into the 3bar MAP sensor used on the LSA engine in order to raise fuel pressure. The system above has its own 3bar pressure sensor instead. The two systems operate the same but require a different Signal Conditioning Module (SCM) since the voltage output curve for each sensor is different.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com