Country Flag: United States

Default For Sale 2 Gen Trans Am Dash Bezel CarbonFiber Wrapped

I have for sale a 2 gen trans am oem dash bezel wrapped with 3M dinoc 3d carbonfiber,this is a high quality carbonfiber wrap not like the cheap stuff you buy at the autoparts stores.I have it listed on ebay so click on the link to check out more. http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-81-TRANS-...8cef11&vxp=mtr
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very interested as I was planning on doing this anyways...if I needed to make the holes for the speedo\tach bigger do you think it would trash it? I'm going to be using 4 inch Speedhut gauges... I had planned on getting it all sized up then wrapping it.
    1973 Firebird
    1973 Trans Am
    2006 Trailblazer SS

Country Flag: United States

Quote Originally Posted by 70Uglybird View Post
    Very interested as I was planning on doing this anyways...if I needed to make the holes for the speedo\tach bigger do you think it would trash it? I'm going to be using 4 inch Speedhut gauges... I had planned on getting it all sized up then wrapping it.
    I dont think it would damage the carbonfiber wrap if you made the holes bigger this stuff is on there very tight and its very durable shouldnt be a problem at all.I would put some tape over it to protect it fom scratching when making the holes bigger.

Sounds good! I'm watching the auction!

1973 Firebird
    1973 Trans Am
    2006 Trailblazer SS