Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

complete wiring harness'

this company is getting bigger and they are cheaper the painless if you need a new harness check thier website http://www.kwikwire.com/

Kacy
      79 Corvette, 406 SBC, Holley EFI, 700R4

Quote Originally Posted by KacyZ28
      this company is getting bigger and they are cheaper the painless if you need a new harness check thier website http://www.kwikwire.com/
      Uhg. I just got done overcoming the do-it-yourselfer in me and bought the Painless kit for my chevelle for 425......225 would have been worth it! Good link, thanks for posting!
      -Keith

zefhix
      There is nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent-

Country Flag: United States
      Good looking harness..... BEWARE THE WEB PAGE!!!!! It's HUGE!!!!! At least on my screen it was.... I may look into them at SEMA.
      Allen Ortega
      Meanstreets Performance Fabrication

---------------------------------------

Vegetarians are the reason for global warming

dennis68 Guest
      WOW, I've got a 19" LCD and those pics are HUGE. Click the thumbnail to veiw the 22-circut harness full size-BIG PIC. I'll definietly use those guys, they include some of the OE style conncetors for ignition switch and column ribbon. Nice looking kit for 200.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefhix
      Uhg. I just got done overcoming the do-it-yourselfer in me and bought the Painless kit for my chevelle for 425......225 would have been worth it! Good link, thanks for posting!
      I know I just bought a painless kit also but havent installed it so Im gonna return mine and get the kwik wire kit
      Kacy

Another good wiring source is American Auto Wire.
      http://www.americanautowire.com/

Micheal is building a 69 Camaro pro touring car with LS1 power. I think its going to Detroit Speed and engineering for Kyle to do the suspension in the coming month. They have a nice system you should check them out or give Micheal a call.

just got my new harness...have a look
      Kacy

are the wires labeled? are they high quality wire(as opposed to that cheap kragen wire and such) also is that fuse block supposed to be a bolt in? it looks mighty big!

are the wires labeled? are they high quality wire(as opposed to that cheap kragen wire and such) also is that fuse block supposed to be a bolt in? it looks mighty big! also does it have wires that go all the way back for the lights, and do the wires coming out go to everything in the interior? I guess i shoudl give them a call huh!!

the wires are labled plus they have a sleeves to split them up into little groups..the catalog that comes with it is 31 pages and gives you diagrams for wiring of alternators,interior lighting and everything that the box is wired for plus mines has a coil kill switch
      Kacy

kinda strange that they don't have a phone number on their site????

got mine

they were pretty useless to talk to on the phone but i ordered one anyway, i will just have to figure it out myself! thanks for the link, i orderet the 22 circuit

Well, figured i'd revive an old thread since it's time for me to consider a full car harness for my 67, and the price/initial feedback of this companies' product sounds very promising.

I was wondering if anyone has any more comments they'd like to make regarding these harnesses. Any more input from the guys that invested in these harnesses already?
      Doug
      67 Camaro - Project: Retribution

"Honda: The most efficient means of converting gasoline into noise without the side effect of horsepower."

Last edited by Flyboy; 04-21-2005 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Answered my own question
      Doug

"Honda: The most efficient means of converting gasoline into noise without the side effect of horsepower."

Well, I just ordered my 22 circuit deluxe harness yesterday. It came out to $242 shipped. I guess i'll get to check it out myself when I get back stateside. I'll post up a review once I get the chance to check it out.
      Doug

Country Flag: United States
      Here's a good harness, cheaper yet. Used it, works great.

http://www.ezwiring.com

There the company i used and recomended a couple of years ago and i have to becareful who i use because of living in england also went there and picked another for a freind when holidaying there.
      paul67

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com