Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

RTTS 2012 Pictures - If you have them post them in here

I wish I could have made it. I hope to next year. Until then I will live vicariously through everyone's pictures and the Bangshift.com's video footage.

So, if you have pictures please reply to this thread for all to enjoy.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

I talked to Brian and Bangshift.com should be running galleries of my photos all week. I believe he may break them up into Track, Autocross, Speed/Stop, etc.

::edit::

Looks like Brian already put up the first set.

http://bangshift.com/blog/2012-run-t...xcursions.html

I'm a little bummed that I couldn't be in two places at once as I missed some of the road course to camp out at the autocross and vice versa.

I have a lot of pictures.. here are some to start....

more

Does anyone know anything about the yellow 67 mustang?

John,
      I wasn't at this event but I am pretty sure that is Gateway Classic's 68 Mustang. Jason and others from Gateway are at a bunch of the Pro-Touring events throughout the year with this car. Just search on their website or google it and you will get back a bunch of info and pictures on the build. It is definitely a track prepped car and ready to run.

kusi you are right. jason was there with this car. an animal. and jason happens to be be a really nice guy.

Thanks for the pictures, Dave, they look great. Mind if I whore out the pictures of my car?
      Chris
      South Jersey Region SCCA
      1999 Subaru Impreza RS

awesome pictures, great shots, love you got my friend in his Vette on his spin out..and thanks for the few shots of my Green Cobra... had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by IMPREZvWRX View Post
      Thanks for the pictures, Dave, they look great. Mind if I whore out the pictures of my car?

Go for it!

I added a link to my post above for the Start Stop Squared photos, and there should be another road course gallery as I sent Brian about 200 photos and he's only posted the first 100 so far.

Thanks to every one for posting pictures. I did not remember to take any so they are great to see. I am trying a new app on my phone. Here is a in car video of one lap.
      http://youtu.be/6vtUXbWTdIo
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

Quote Originally Posted by cpstang24 View Post
      awesome pictures, great shots, love you got my friend in his Vette on his spin out..and thanks for the few shots of my Green Cobra... had a blast!
      That was your green Cobra?

There's one thing that Brian and I were discussing right after the event: What springs do you have in that car? The reason I ask is that the car had some serious body roll (As you can see from the photos).

Quote Originally Posted by ProBell View Post
      Thanks to every one for posting pictures. I did not remember to take any so they are great to see. I am trying a new app on my phone. Here is a in car video of one lap.
      http://youtu.be/6vtUXbWTdIo
      What phone and software is this? I like it.
      Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

There's about 100 extra road course pics here that Bangshift hasn't posted:

http://davenutting.smugmug.com/Cars/...-the-Shore2012

Chris - that's "Harry's LapTimer" Isn't it cool?? It works on iPhone and iPod Touch. I bought it last year. It also interfaces to the OBDII interface using the "KiWi Wifi" That's how it gets speed and such.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Quote Originally Posted by SSninja View Post
      That was your green Cobra?

There's one thing that Brian and I were discussing right after the event: What springs do you have in that car? The reason I ask is that the car had some serious body roll (As you can see from the photos).
      Yes, that was my Green Cobra... The car is 100% set up for DRAG RACING, ran 11.18 at 124mph...it is in no way set up for road coarse but i was not going to let that stop me. It has adjustable drag struts up front on the stiffest setting for the event, Eibach Sportline Springs and full adjustable tubular rear suspension with rear drag launch struts... Not the best for auto x etc. It had stock springs in it before the event, but it handled like a Blazer so i did the Eibach kit before the event.

Is there a way to watch the video from this weekend? I thought I saw someone say they just watched it but I can't find a link on BangShift.com.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      Is there a way to watch the video from this weekend? I thought I saw someone say they just watched it but I can't find a link on BangShift.com.
      Check the links at the bottom of this thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...deo-of-RTTS-up

Quote Originally Posted by cpstang24 View Post
      Yes, that was my Green Cobra... The car is 100% set up for DRAG RACING, ran 11.18 at 124mph...it is in no way set up for road coarse but i was not going to let that stop me. It has adjustable drag struts up front on the stiffest setting for the event, Eibach Sportline Springs and full adjustable tubular rear suspension with rear drag launch struts... Not the best for auto x etc. It had stock springs in it before the event, but it handled like a Blazer so i did the Eibach kit before the event.
      That's moving! Was that on street tires too?
      Chris
      South Jersey Region SCCA
      1999 Subaru Impreza RS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com