Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

17" BUDNIK FAT LIP TILLER 5 WHEELS for sale

Hello guys,
      I have up for sale my wheels I used for mock up only. These wheels are several years old but NEVER been on the road. They are in "PERFECT CONDITION". The rears are 17x11 and 17x8 on front. They have roughly 4.75 B.S. Fronts still in box and plastic.

The rears have a set of 315/35/17ZR tires on them that are new sticker tires. I have well over 2500 in them I am asking 2000.00 for them. Must be a local NC pick up, no shipping available.
      ALSO INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR A 6.0L AND TRANS COMBO MUST HAVE ECM AND HARNESS AND ALL ACCESSORIES. OR ANYTHING ELSE COOL.

Give me a call at 704.218.9393 and we can talk. Thanks for looking, please leave me some feed back on what ya'll think.

Thanks, MikeName:  ATT_1301606555247_media1.jpeg
Views: 3831
Size:  30.2 KBName:  IMG_20120330_071833.jpg
Views: 7401
Size:  269.4 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images    

If shipping is an issue. I WOULD ship if a interested party set everything up and had it pre-paid. I was told that they couldn't be shipped with tires mounted. If anyone know any different I would appreciate any info. Let me know guys, they are awesome wheels.

17" BUDNIK FAT LIP TILLER 5 WHEELS for sale

I had a set of wheels with tires mounted shipped via ups to my door from so cal to nor cal. This was a few years ago though.

Country Flag: United States
      Wish I had the $$ I love those wheels.

Ive shipped wheels and tires through grayhound and price want that bad. Just a heads up if you do ship
      1968 Chevrolet C10
      Lsx / Porterbuilt / Accuair / Dakota Digital

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
      440 / 727

Bump
      Any offers???

Do you know the back spacing for the rears and the fronts, exactly. Any nicks or flaws in any of the wheels? I'm interested. Thanks

Are the wheels still available ? Thanks

lower price 1850.00 firm....let me know...

I wish they would fit on my 68...

Hey Mike, these still available? Not sure if they would fit my car, but if they're still available, backspacing info etc would be required to determine if they would fit of course. Also, I would need to get them shipped or I would ship, is this still possible?

Thanks,
      Morey

Bttt... Back spacing is 4.750" bolt pattern is 5x4.750(120.7mm)

I'm installing my fenders this week so I will be able to tell what I need for clearances. I have the DSE front clip complete with all C6 Corvette suspension including C6 spindles. The diff is a Chevy 12 bolt with GM 5 x 4.75'' stud bolt patterns, it's the stock width and has not been narrowed. My rear suspension is a Chris Alstons G-Link, I've tubbed with DSE Mini tubs. Once I have the fenders installed, I'll give you the info. I have Wilwood 4 piston on the rear and 6 piston on the front, both with 12.37" dia rotors. With this info, do you think there is still a chance that these wheels might fit?

Ill talk to you in a few days.
      Thanks,
      Morey

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com