Size:  197.3 KBName:  Parts pics 009.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  195.7 KBName:  Parts pics 010.jpg
Views: 1479
Size:  180.8 KBName:  Parts pics 011.jpg
Views: 1537
Size:  153.3 KB

Here is what I have for sale:

First Gen f-body frame (69' model I think). It was dipped to remove all grease and gunk from over the years. Upper shock mounts removed to allow install of ATS/Speedtech Chicane coil over brackets. Two of the frame mounts have had the holes partially repaired.They need the welds finish ground. I cleaned up alot of the welds and rewelded alot of the seams. I did this by welding like an inch at a time on opposite sides of the frame. I also have a set of tall ATS/Speedtech Spindles for a first gen F body or third gen X-body. These are tall versions. I have had them for about two years. They are stamped serial #00211. They have never been on a car. The hubs have some surface rust on them from setting in my garage. These were upgraded at ATS to have 1/2" x 3" ARP studs in them when I bought them. I also have the upper Chicane coil over brackets. They have been preliminary fitted, but not welded in. They have the spacers in them for Bilstein ASN coilovers. Along with this is a set of Global West lowers for coilovers. These were also modified at ATS and have the lower coil over mount already welded in. Also include are a set of Bilstein ASN series coil over shocks with the proprietary ATS valving. I have the adjusters for these as well. I don't have springs to go with them. I am also including a centerlink. I have the thinner version that came with my 67 Firebird as well as the thicker one that came with the frame. You can pick which one you want. Also going with it are a set of the rare short Z28 steering arms. The only issue with these arms is I got them from a street rod guy and he had smoothed them up with a roloc disc. So in the end a person would need upper a-arms, steering box, tie rod ends and adjusters, and coil springs (2.5 ID x 10") of their desired stiffness, and to install their steering col. to have a complete front suspension. Potential buyer would also need to finish fitting the coilover brackets, weld them in and finish the frame. I think there is enough material that you could even start over on another frame with them if you wanted to. This is a proven set-up as Jim Shipka (think One Lap Camaro) runs a similiar set-up. He uses a better coil over shock, and Speedtech arms I think. All this stuff is at my house in Indianapolis, In. [B]I don't want to deal with shipping this stuff. I shipped my first set of spindles that I had and they got dinged in shipping. So I prefer local pick-up.

Sep. the parts: Prices are listed in a post further down the list. Spindles are sold. to Roberts68. Thanks Again.
      Steering Arms and rest of coil-over parts avalible. I am asking $150.00 plus shipping for the steering arms. I would take $900.00 for the Coilovers, Global West lower arms, and conversion brackets. If a buyer is close and wants it I will through in the frame for free!!
      Ben Mowery

67 Firebird -Powered by Pontiac w/ RAM AIR V.

Country Flag: Canada

ATS/Speedtech suspension stuff for first gen Camaro or Firebird for sale

Where are you located?

ATS/Speedtech suspension stuff for first gen Camaro or Firebird for sale

His post states Indianapolis .

Do you have any pics you could post?

Country Flag: United States
      Aaron,
      I will be posting some pics this weekend. I had to get a new cable for my camera. My 4 year old daughter (the magician) made it disappear. Anything in particular you want to see?
      Ben Mowery

Added pics. I guess I could have resized them but at least you get detailed pics.
      Ben Mowery

Id be interested in the ats spindles but id have to sell my wilwoods i just got. i see you dont want to ship anything either so that might be a problem if you would pm me a price for them shipped to wisconsin 54961.

I would be intrested in the steering arms if the first deal falls through.
      Brian

I have an unlimited budget. That bad part is I have already used it up.

Forum members:
      I appreciate everyone that has viewed this and responded. I just added pictures of this stuff this weekend. Many of you have expressed interest in buying part of it/or parts of it. If entire deal is still avalible this weekend then I will consider parting it out. I do appreciate the continued interest. I still have all the PM's that were sent to me and if the decision is made to split it up those who pm'd will have first oppurtunity to purchase those parts in which they inquired about. Also, if it is split up I will edit post to reflect updated pricing on components. Thanks again for looking.
      Ben Mowery

Forum members. I have decided to separate this stuff as I need to sale it. So here goes:

Spindles $950.00 shipped. Sold to Roberts68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Short arms $150.00 plus shipping.
      Global West coil-over lowers modified by ATS for Chicane kit, Chicane coil over conversion kit, and Bilstein shocks valving by ATS. $1000.00

Now in fairness the following members have expresses initial interest in these items:

BADDRIDEII in the arms, then baz67
      Roberts68 in the spindles, then Aaron0668
      boostin05blacksti in the coil over kit

I am Pm'g them to let them know parts are for sale. If the reply that they are no longer interested I will note here that items are still for sale. As stated before. I accept M/O and Check, but check will need to clear before I ship.
      Ben Mowery

Spindles sold to Roberts68. Thanks again!!!!!!!!
      Ben Mowery

You're welcome.

I may just need a 12 step program to kick the ATS habit.

I told myself I was selling the others to help fund my manual trans conversion.
      These are the ones I wanted, and my wants rarely diminish over time.

Now about that 6 speed conversion that money was supposed to go towards... =

67bird your message box if full
      67 Camaro - LSX454 w/ T56 Magnum

boostin05blacksti
      sent you a pm. cleaned out inbox.

Ben Mowery

I updated the primary ad with new prices. Prices are negotiable. I have a paypal set up now so that is an option.
      Ben Mowery

If you will sell just the conversion plates please PM me your phone number. Ill pm you mine right now

In effort to clean all this up for clarification purposes of what is left and what not, I will be posting separate adds for the remainging items.
      Ben Mowery

Quote Originally Posted by ScottT View Post
      If you will sell just the conversion plates please PM me your phone number. Ill pm you mine right now
      We may be able to make a deal, i have the plates and need the shocks and lowers...
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

See My new ad for the Chicane Stuff
      Ben Mowery

Frame and steering arms are still avalible. See there respective ads.
      Ben Mowery

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com