Results 1 to 4 of 4
03-25-2012, 06:48 PM #1
1975 Pontiac Firebird Formula for sale
1975 Firebird Formula, ground up rebuild completed in 2003, always garaged and driven approx. 1,000 miles each summer since then. Have all receipts since purchased in 1999. Have numbers matching 350 block to go with car. Body is excellent except for a shallow crease in the RR quarter panel approx. 12 long (see pictures).
Engine: Original bore W72 400 (X7) from a 1978 Trans Am with the original 6X #4 heads, original internals, HEI recurved by Suntuned. I rebuilt the 17058266 carb using Cliffs kit and recipe #1. Flowmaster force II exhaust with stock log manifolds.
Trans: Turbo 350 rebuilt before I bought the car, has been in it since 2001.
Rear End: 3.42 posi from an 81 Trans Am, converted to drum brakes.
Suspension upgrades since the 2003 completion:
- 12 front brake conversion using 1LE rotors, A-body spindles (2007)
- battery relocated to trunk (2003)
- subframe connectors, aluminum body bushings, and Herb Adams style G braces from pro-touringf-body.com (2008)
- Bilstein front shocks (2009)
- Pro-touringf-body.com rear adjustable shocks (2009)
- 17x9 cast snowflake wheels with 255/50/17 Falken Ziex tires (2009)
- 1.25 front stabilizer bar and .75 rear stabilizer bar from an 81 T/A (2003)
03-25-2012, 07:03 PM #2
I can't get higher resolution pics to upload so e-mail me and I can send more.
03-25-2012, 07:07 PM #3