Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

First Gen Camaro/Firebird parts for sale

I have the following items I would like to sale:

First Gen Firebird decklid. Date stamped T10. Original Firebird lid. Has emblem holes for Pontiac emblem. Has one little ding in the upper passenger side. It is about 2.5 or so inches long about the thickness of a pencil. Depth is barely noticeable by hand. I had to sand over it to find it. very solid aroung all the edges. Has not seen the sunlight for 5 years until I took pics today. I would like to get $50.00 OBO out of it plus shipping. Sale Pending!!!!!!!!!

One set of "long" length steering arms. These were originally off a 73 Nova. They have been cleaned and rattle can primered. $25.00 OBO plus shipping.

One set of "medium" length steering arms . These oringally came off my 67 firebird. They are the mediums, not the shorts. $40.00 OBO plus shipping.

Engine frame stands for Pontiac V-8 in a first gen firebird. I think these will also fit a 72 thru 74 Ventura or 74 GTO for a Pontiac V-8. I have all four peices. The uppers could be cleaned up and used. The lower could use sand blasted and a coat of paint. $35.00 OBO plus shipping.

First gen replacement weather strip gutter set. Same as Classic Industries #K281. I ended up not needing it. $35.00 OBO plus shipping.
      Ben Mowery

67 Firebird -Powered by Pontiac w/ RAM AIR V.

PM sent.

Greg

If the decklid is still available .....I would like to see some pics. I might also have a way to pick it up too.

Tommy
      [email protected]

Sale Pending on the Deck Lid.
      Ben Mowery

67 Firebird -Powered by Pontiac w/ RAM AIR V.

OK , let me know if it doesnt happen

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com