Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Monroe Handler

I remember Monroe Mustang II Handler cars from that time They were yellow on top with a blue bottom. IMSA racing was in vogue back then.And these cars were a Street car representative of those days. There is a guy on this site who is building a similar car to yours.But its a bright orange .Maybe you can find it in the archives.Or he will see this article and contact you. Neat car,and good luck on your build.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Country Flag: United States
      Thanks guys.

Tony got the exhaust finished up today and he is delivering the car to me tomorrow. Pics speak for themselves.

Time for a little update that proves once again I am better at spending money on the car than I am at assembling it. Garage is mostly put together now from our move this summer and have spent most of the time in the garage working on my pickup redoing the wiring (American Autowire harness) and slowly replacing everything electrical, full LED lighting, new instrument cluster, electric fan, etc, etc on it as practice for the Handler.

Garage in September

And today.

This is my splined 1-1/4" front sway bar, it has solid bushings like the back but they likely will cause the bar to bind when the chassis starts flexing. I'm trying to find an alternative to the bushings and found a company that makes Delrin spherical bearings but haven't heard back from them. Got to get this part done before I can proceed with bending the arms.

Barely started on the Handler wiring, also American Autowire with some other pieces to fit my build, these will have to be lengthened to fit my coil spacing.

Maier had a black Friday sale so I ordered a scoop. Going need a little work.

Clutch linkage done.

More to come!

Mcmaster has pillow blocks with aluminum housings and bronze bushings. They have 7deg of rotation, I run those on all my cars.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com