Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Todd, are the Centerlines on the silver Camaro 17's or 18's ?
      69LSX

Quote Originally Posted by talwell View Post
      Would like to do a build just like blue one but in yellow, and tci 6x, auto (its for the wife) wanted to know how much up front, and how long. My email is jcdrenovations@aol for contact.

The Centerlines on the Camaro are 17's unless I am mistaken. We had these brand new from another project and put them on the Camaro to move it around and ended up liking the look.

Quote Originally Posted by talwell View Post
      The Centerlines on the Camaro are 17's unless I am mistaken. We had these brand new from another project and put them on the Camaro to move it around and ended up liking the look.
      Okay. I would have guessed 18's. If you have a chance to confirm next time you're in the shop, I'd appreciate it. Thanks !
      69LSX

We just acquired (2) more really clean 1969 Camaro bodies from Washington and (1) more coming in from Arizona.

If you are still interested in a custom built car shoot me a pm and we can discuss the options with you. Our base 69 Camaro with LS & 6 speed starts at just $59,500.00.

The Camaro is now running and scheduled for dyno tuning. Anyone that is still interested in the car please PM me and I can get you more details on it.

hey , I like the silver 69 camaro. would you tell me what is the wides tire rim combo I can run on a stock 69 camaro, like the look but don't want to cut the car. thanks

Last edited by Trevor @ Texas Speed; 11-30-2013 at 09:31 AM.

69 Camaro is complete and ready for new owner. We also have another '69 coupe donor car available for build.

We will consider equal value trades on the 1969 Camaro coupe - pm me with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor @ Texas Speed View Post
      FYI, Todd is a stand-up guy to deal with! I contacted him in June to inquire about building a new project for us. We supply lots of packages for the 1st gen f-bodies, but we do not do any builds in house with respect to paint, body, interior, etc. The quality of his work and the short build time peaked my interest. After talking, I decided to move forward with the build with Todd. He's building a '69 Camaro convertible for us that will be used to showcase a lot of the parts and packages that we offer. Never met him face to face, and I wired $30,000 to him to get the project started. He more than put my mind at ease after talking to him on the phone. He has kept me in the loop the entire time, and he has accommodated every request, such as a smoothed firewall and mini tubs. He has lots of great ideas that I never would have thought to do, and it's going to make the car absolutely awesome when it's completed! He also has been more than reasonable for the additions that we have made over the base package. Since the car is meant to showcase parts and packages that we offer, we needed to supply the full drivetrain and powertrain. He wasn't bother by this at all. It has full Speed Tech Performance suspension under it (sub-frame, torque arm setup, Chicane full floater rearend, subframe connectors, etc.), Baer 14" brakes front and rear, TSP 700 HP 6.2L LSA turn-key engine package, and a T-56 six-speed manual trans! I can't say enough great things about his operation. We started with a Dynacorn body that he already had, and this car will be completed start to finish in less time than it has taken to get the interior completed in my '69 coupe! The convertible project isn't complete yet, and I'm already thinking about a '55 Bel Air on an aftermarket chassis. They started working on the bare body in August, and the car already has full body and paint work completed, full suspension under it, body wiring complete, and rolling around on wheels and tires! He has certainly earned my business, and I would NOT hesitate to let him build your car! He truly takes the headache out of building cars. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information or to verify my business dealings with Todd. He has helped us a lot in making this build run smooth, and I am more than happy to help him gain more business.

Trevor
      Texas Speed & Performance
      Trevor,

Thank you for the kind words in regards to our relations in building your car. It has been my pleasure to work with you and your team @ Texas Speed and I am sure you will be very satisfied with your car once completed.

1969 Camaro still available.

Do you have any updates of the black convertible? I may be interested in that car

hello could you tell me if you have any 69 camaros for sale or any links i can view if so,ty

1969 Camaro has sold. The LeMans Blue LS2 6 Speed car is still available as well as the black and red convertibles. We do have another donor 69 coupe ready to start a build on as well.

can you send me your contact info?

Thanks
      Andy

Please PM me your contact info, I would like to price out a build.

1969 Camaro Pro Touring LS2 T56 Vintage Air

Todd,
      Do you have a personal or company website? Would like to take a look at more of your projects'

Sent pm on convert.

Country Flag: Canada
      Did the broker sell the blue car?

Blue 1969 Camaro was sold to a buyer in Wisconsin. We have quite a few cars under construction at this time. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

-Todd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com