Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Bad experience with ProTouring Fbody.com

Oh well, I bought all the good will people were heaping on Dave and did not look into the comments on his customer service.
      I ordered subframe connectors, solid body mounts, G brace, rear sway bar, and comp kit for all springs and aj shocks to the tune of $1687 on 2/7/12 or 2/9/12. He told me at the time he had all the parts in stock except the rear springs. He would not have them in until 2/20/12. I was not in a hurry at that point so I said just ship them all at once. Real nice guy, very informative.
      I call back on about 2/21. He says the G braces are out for powder coating and he is still waiting on the rear springs. I say no problem, but he assures me I should start seeing parts with in a week.
      I called again about a week later and he tells me the same story, but I would receive parts by last Friday 3/2/2012. I get shipping notification from UPS whenever something is shipped to me. Dave tells me he ships vis UPS.
      Well now I am upset. I call and leave a message that if he can't get my parts or give me a firm ship date than we need to talk about a refund.
      Well today 3/5/12 I called again and left a message that if can't return my calls I will charge back my CC. Apparently he has no intentions of returning my calls or standing behind his order. I will never do business with him again and I suggest others do the same.
      I own a small business and this is an issue. I will probably also report him to the better business bureau as well for leading me on.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com