Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Fathers Day Car Show on Long Island

Hey guys. For those that dont know me my name is Ed Corsini and im a Corrections Officer with the Nassau County Sheriff's Department.I am also a supporter of the Sheriff Officers Association Widow’s and Children’s Fund. A non-for profit 501 – c organization.
      In 2005 we lost our brother, Correction Officer John Allen, in the line of duty. John left behind 3 small children and to assist his wife with the mounting bills, The John Allen Memorial Golf Outing was started. The outing was a huge success and in 2007, the state finalized paperwork, giving John’s family line of duty benefits and thus, the inception of the Sheriff’s Department Widow’s and Children’s Fund. The fund was formed and we organize various events to raise funds that are set aside to benefit our members, who might be in need of financial assistance due to a catastrophic loss or illness. We continue to hold the golf outing in John’s name; we also send flowers and a savings bond to welcome new babies into our families. And at Christmas time we send the surviving children, who lost a parent from our department, a check from the fund in hopes of making their Christmas a little brighter until their 18 birthday.
      This year we have teamed up with Fred Jones (an original member of The 3 Old Cranks) and have scheduled a car show at the Merrick Train station in Merrick on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 17, 2012, with the proceeds going to support the Widow’s and Children’s Fund.
      Im attaching a copy of our flyer for those that would like to participate. We have two major sponsors for the event. Allstate and SK speed. Besides cars, motorcycles and trucks we are also looking for vendors for our swap meeet and vendors for product. Please email me if you have any questions. Thank you Ed Corsini.

Attached Images Attached Images  

The attachment in the previous post didnt work. Here is the new one. Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images  

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com