Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      that sucks! i have had some last minute issues myself the last couple weeks. hope you get it going!

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

My new "spare" trans (200r4) is in...took 6 hours to swap it out!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Good deal Doug. Glad it happened before you got to NJ. See you there.
      Mike
      Quote Originally Posted by SicMonte View Post

Cool! Glad to hear you got it going!
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

cool! ends up,the wife wants to leave wed. night after i get off work. we should be there early afternnon thursday. we are looking forward to meeting you guys. the weather looks to be really nice also!

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by 71duster View Post
      cool! ends up,the wife wants to leave wed. night after i get off work. we should be there early afternnon thursday. we are looking forward to meeting you guys. the weather looks to be really nice also!
      Coming North from TN I will tell you right now to ignore your GPS. It will tell you to take 66 to move east but that puts you right through all of the DC/Maryland traffic and sucks royally. If you follow 81 North all the way to Carlisle PA and take the PA Turnpike East into NJ it will cost you some tolls and it is a few more miles but it will end up saving you time and headaches. You can cruise at 70-75mph and the cops won't even look up and it is all open highway with plenty of truck stops to grab food and fuel.

I've been back and forth to Memphis and Nashville a few times and I learned the hard way coming home the first time.
      NJSPEEDER - Tim Mullaney
      New Jersey F-body Owners Association
      www.NJFBOA.org
      NJ's home for all owners, friends, and fans of Camaros and Firebirds

What time and where are we meeting on Friday? I am trying to plan my work week. Thanks Randy
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

Randy, All the itinerary shows is 5:00PM at the track for dinner. But I also remember seeing somewhere that they wanted to tech cars Fri to avoid a bottleneck Sat. morn. It would be nice if someone official would chime in and tell us if this will also take place after 5. Enquiring minds want to know.
      Quote Originally Posted by ProBell View Post
      What time and where are we meeting on Friday? I am trying to plan my work week. Thanks Randy

I am off all day Friday. I'm planning on heading down mid morning maybe get there late afternoon? I didn't do the track side dinner but can meet up or do tech on Friday night.

so...who is doing the "limited" class and who is doing the "unlimited" class?

Me...I'll prob do the limited class so I can keep an eye on Kim. This will be her first time on a road course. =)

btw...we will be there thursday afternoon.
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

I'm running the limited class for the same reasons: first time road course.

Also will we have access to this skid pad and how will the autocross work can you run both road and auto cross?

Quote Originally Posted by nicks67camaro View Post
      I'm running the limited class for the same reasons: first time road course.

Also will we have access to this skid pad and how will the autocross work can you run both road and auto cross?
      Nick, last year, and probably this year too, they had 4 groups of cars... two groups did the Road course while the other two either ran or worked the cones on the autocross... after both groups ran, we swapped tracks. I know you are staying at a different hotel, but everyone meets at the host hotel (Wingate) around 1 or so then cruises to the dinner..

Last year I think we met up around 2 or 3 to discuss everything... I'll be there around Noon on Friday, I think thats when most guys were showing up at the host hotel.. i'm pretty sure I checked-in to the hotel early too.

Any details on the "cruise" or exactly when we need to be at the host hotel???

Weather is looking great btw.. Sunny Mid 60's both days!! i'm pumped for Friday/Saturday!!

-Sean

We'll be there sometime Thursday night, so keep an eye open for the big yellow banana! Since the Elky only has standard 3 point seat belts, it will be in the limited class.
      Herb

1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Herb, Linda and I are leaving early on Thursday and taking the scenic route up the coast. Not sure what time we will roll in but should be around 5/6. Call my cell Thursday and let me know what time to look for you guys. And I will be trailering this event so I will have tools and equipment at the track.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      We'll be there sometime Thursday night, so keep an eye open for the big yellow banana! Since the Elky only has standard 3 point seat belts, it will be in the limited class.

so...who is doing the "limited" class and who is doing the "unlimited" class?

Me...I'll prob do the limited class so I can keep an eye on Kim. This will be her first time on a road course. =)

btw...we will be there thursday afternoon.
      As long as there is some kind of passing rules like an HPDE I will do unlimited....

Hopefully be there around three, although with only 2800miles on the camaro and this being the longest trip to date I will just be happy to get there in one piece.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Holleman View Post
      Herb, Linda and I are leaving early on Thursday and taking the scenic route up the coast. Not sure what time we will roll in but should be around 5/6. Call my cell Thursday and let me know what time to look for you guys. And I will be trailering this event so I will have tools and equipment at the track.
      Cool! It's been a while, Carol and I are looking forward to seeing Linda with you!
      Herb

1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

I will be trailering my car up there and to the track as well. We will have all the tools you could need...jack...jack stands...etc.

If you all get there on thursday night pm me with you cell numbers.
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

Same here I'll have a good set up with the trailer truck and tools.

This is making me feel a little more secure since Sam and I will be driving the Chevelle 12 hours from Indy on Thursday with as many tools as we can fit in the trunk.
      Hopefully getting to the host hotel around 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
      Coming North from TN I will tell you right now to ignore your GPS. It will tell you to take 66 to move east but that puts you right through all of the DC/Maryland traffic and sucks royally. If you follow 81 North all the way to Carlisle PA and take the PA Turnpike East into NJ it will cost you some tolls and it is a few more miles but it will end up saving you time and headaches. You can cruise at 70-75mph and the cops won't even look up and it is all open highway with plenty of truck stops to grab food and fuel.

I've been back and forth to Memphis and Nashville a few times and I learned the hard way coming home the first time.
      thanks. i have some buddies that have driven that route a bunch and they told me to go the same way. i sure as hell don't want to go through DC with all the mooley heads pulling a big gooseneck! see you there! we will probably have the only duster there,as usual!

1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com