Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mpozzi View Post
      I've got quite a few offers to drive some very cool (and well set up) cars at various GG events this year. Hope the schedule works so I can do them ...

Mary Pozzi
      Hope you're able to come to Columbus again. I enjoyed hanging out with you and David, and I learned a lot too. It won't be the same if you're not there with your car.

Wayne Smith
      '70 Camaro - 406 - Street/Strip being converted to Pro-Touring (best 1/4 run - 11.05 @ 121, 1.50 60' - NA)
      '47 Chevy truck - 250 L6 / 5 spd - Resto Rod/Work Truck in the works

I've never been to a Goodguys show because of the cut off, but plan to be in Des Moines this summer. My car is an 84 Monte Carlo SS. Over the winter it has received a Schwartz Performance chassis, first of its kind, and I can't wait to get it running. Cars being painted by my son now then home for LS1. I'll take any opportunity offered to run this car in that environment. Might be only 2 or 3 runs but more than I could run last year. Hopefully I can learn something and meet some great people.

Quote Originally Posted by howehot View Post
      I've never been to a Goodguys show because of the cut off, but plan to be in Des Moines this summer. My car is an 84 Monte Carlo SS. Over the winter it has received a Schwartz Performance chassis, first of its kind, and I can't wait to get it running. Cars being painted by my son now then home for LS1. I'll take any opportunity offered to run this car in that environment. Might be only 2 or 3 runs but more than I could run last year. Hopefully I can learn something and meet some great people.
      We'll be in Des Moines again and will be at the autocross area all weekend. In my opinion this is the best GG show of the year.
      Make sure you look us up. I had a Schwartz chassis before so I may be able to give you some advice on how to set it up as well.
      Chris Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by 66SuperSport View Post
      We'll be in Des Moines again and will be at the autocross area all weekend. In my opinion this is the best GG show of the year.
      Make sure you look us up. I had a Schwartz chassis before so I may be able to give you some advice on how to set it up as well.
      Thanks, I'll need all the help I can get. I believe the car will far exceed my ability.

New rules have been posted. I am closing this thread for now. If you have other questions please start a new thread.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com