Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

PTS: What Wheel Brand & Style Sale?

PTS sales many wheel brands and we realize that we cannot advertise every wheel available due to the shear numbers or exclusives on this forum. We are asking Pro Touring members what wheel brand and style have you been eye balling for your project. Please let us know and we will provide a quote for your wheel of choice.

Also PTS specializes in complete wheel and tire packages shipped to your door ready to roll...

Best Regards,

Perry
      PTS

Note: This is a sale and the promotion is good until the end of February 2012.

Perry,

One wheel I am supprised this site has no vendor for are Team III wheels. They are a great wheel, or at least I love the quality of mine, and are 100% customizable. They are not the latest in light weight forged technology but they fit the bill for price and style for some of us. I encouraged the vendor I used to join the site but have not see them jump on board, I guess he does enough business witht he FFR Cobra guys. Anyway, just thought I would give them a mention. I talked to Team III and if the demand exists they can pretty much build anything, all the way to full on custom one off designs.
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847

Country Flag: Canada
      Hey Perry,
      get a hold of me on my cell or home phone please, need to order.
      Imran

I,m needing a set of Boyd PT-09's

I want something of this style

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com