Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

any other 67-69 f bodies running ls3 accessories

I would like to see what you did to make it fit, and if you have hose numbers for the radiator/pump.

I bought somone elses project and i'm slowly working my way through it. I finally gave up on the S&P conversion mounts fitting my combination and went with dingo sliders so I can slide the motor back to get everything happy. now I realize I need to cut/box the frame. the prior owner has some kind of aftermarket thermostat housing and aftermarket flexible radiator hoses that leak....i'd like to see your methods of boxing frames and what hoses you used for a clean install.

Why not try using the Dirty Dingo Accessory mounts? They work well with the sliders on a first Gen. No need to chop up the subframe.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by TXsilverado View Post
      I would like to see what you did to make it fit, and if you have hose numbers for the radiator/pump.

I bought somone elses project and i'm slowly working my way through it. I finally gave up on the S&P conversion mounts fitting my combination and went with dingo sliders so I can slide the motor back to get everything happy. now I realize I need to cut/box the frame. the prior owner has some kind of aftermarket thermostat housing and aftermarket flexible radiator hoses that leak....i'd like to see your methods of boxing frames and what hoses you used for a clean install.
      Are you talking about factory LS3 accessories? Camaro or Corvette? Maybe post some pics.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

yes, sorry. the factory LS3 accessories for a 2010-2015 N/A Camaro with a 8 rib system. I'm stuck using these accessories because I'm running a kenne bell blower that's built to use these accessories. once upon a time It had the dirty dingo low mount alternator bracket and it flexed too much and threw belts. it would be fine without the blower but the kenne bell put too much stress on it. the OEM bracket is stronger when not using a 3rd gen alternator with the rear bracket that bolted to the block. the Camaro accessories (the low mount alternator) fit using S&P mounts with some massaging with a BFH. with the sliders slid back to fit my new headers, the alternator needs more room. a BFH wont take care of it this time. I'm running a high mount AC compressor, so no worries on the passenger side K member.

this is the only pic I have under hood. Can't see much with all the blower/intake/pluming.

Country Flag: United States
      Name:  IMG_0144.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  197.3 KBI am running the Corvette accessories with the Holley AC setup. No issues at all. The Holley stuff is nice also.
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com