Hybrid View

Country Flag: United States

Looking for work in Los Angeles

Vincent G Lamarche
      7821 Forsythe St
      Sunland, Ca U.S.A. 91040
      (661) 607-3125
      [email protected]

I do have a car background. I grew up just outside of Detroit and have been around cars and mechanical things. I have been messing around with tools and projects for quite some time. I have done a little of everything. Bodywork, gas welding, arc welding, and recently just started mig welding. A lot of disassemble, I have had quite a few projects. I am orginized and take direction very well. Have basic tools. I understand the way things work and why.

I can drive trucks, trailers, motorcycles, stick, auto, forktrucks. I have a clean 10 year DMV printout. I am a Canadian Citizen and have all the proper paperwork (perm. resident alien) to legally work in the USA. My hands are perfectly formed to push a broom or sanding block.

The past 6 years I have been a Parts and service manager at a Suzuki Motorcycle dealership. I do all the ordering of parts and supplys for the shop. I do all the insurance estimates and most diagnostics of bikes that come in for service. I run the parts counter and find and order parts for customers.

Before that I was a Motorcycle Messenger/Process Server in SoCal. My route covered 365 miles every day, 6 days a week for 5 years.

I am also a Animal Trainer for the entertainment industry as needed. I have mostly venomous and large reptiles but have trained many cats and dogs.

I am willing to come to your shop and give you a week of my time for no pay to see if you could use someone like myself.

What I lack in Skill I make up two fold in effort.

Good luck on your job search!
      @Camaro.Family Camaros
      1967 #QuickChangeCamaro - SpeedTech Suspension LS1/T56
      1967 #CFBee - SpeedTech Suspension SuperCharged LS3/T56
      1969 #TaxReturnCamaro Art Morrison Suspension 496/T56
      1986 #IROCdaily - Stock IROC

Still looking?
      Frank Kavanaugh
      Jet-Hot High Performance Coatings

YES!!. PM Sent.
      The rule is measure twice and cut once. My problem is I still measure with a mic and cut with an axe!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com