Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 67 Camaro RS/SS

67 Camaro RS/SS

SOLD.... donation sent. thank you pro-touring.com ....great site awesome members

1967 Camaro RS/SS 396/375 Tribute

- orig California car ( Daley Chevrolet, Livermore, Ca.)
      - white exterior / deluxe black interior
      - fold down rear seat
      - console and gauges ( all work)
      - cowl induction hood ( complete and fully functional)
      - power disc brakes
      - low fuel warning
      - deluxe lighting package
      - Hotchkis TVS suspension
      - 12 bolt posi 3:42
      - TKO 600 5 speed
      - LS-6 crate motor 10:1 solid lifters
      - 2 sets of tires/wheels to choose from

I got the old school Blk/Yellow plates reassigned to the car last Summer. also, all of the recent trans, suspension etc., has all been either engineered and/or installed by David Pozzi. everything has been done correctly around April 2010 and maybe 1500 miles ago.

Overall the car is in fantastic shape. It can sit for a month, pump the pedal and she fires right up. with the tranny it will cruise 70 MPH @ 2500 RPM. I have owned this car twice in the past 15 years. I bought it back 2 Summers ago and I addressed what I wanted to the first time around... added the TKO tranny, changed the white dlx door panels to black, rebuilt the rear end, added the Hotchkis TVS suspension and had the steering box upgraded. the paint has a few flaws and scratches which have not advanced in the last 15 years...it's an awesome car that won’t disappoint or leave you stranded.

I have the original POP which shows that the car was born with a 327/210 PG, Emerald Turquoise, non-RS. My guess is that an RS was the donor for the added options that exist on the car now. I also believe whomever built it back in the late 80's added the trim tag off the car that gave up the added options too. I can see traces of the orig paint if you look hard enough. I am in no way trying to sell this as an L-78 Camaro, it IS just a very cool 67 Camaro that will scare the crap out of you if pushed to it’s limits.

The strong points: the car is mechanically sound, fast, very reliable and everything works.

The weak points: she has a 10 ft paint job. Few nicks and scratches but nothing has changed on it in 15 years.

I can and will take some photos and also try and post a few video clips if I can figure it out. I know I can take a short video with my cell phone and email any details that you may wish to see.

I am asking $26.5… I am motivated to sell it so please feel free to call or email me for more info.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff
      Salinas, Ca.

831-214-2335

[email protected]

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 002.jpg
Views: 12094
Size:  112.3 KB

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 004.jpg
Views: 3201
Size:  82.2 KB

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 005.jpg
Views: 3444
Size:  85.0 KB

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 006.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  94.8 KB

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 007.jpg
Views: 3716
Size:  135.0 KB

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 014.jpg
Views: 1664
Size:  127.9 KB

Name:  67 Camaro L-78 015.jpg
Views: 1676
Size:  102.0 KB
      Last edited by jeff-san; 01-17-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: the car has been sold

Wow! that is a Nice 67 Camaro.... Good Luck with the sale.

Very nice. What a great way for a 327/PG car to end up as!
      Greg
      1976 Trans Am SacrilEdge
      twin turbo 455
      Ttops and 4spd
      one of 110 made
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ect&highlight=
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ilEdge-is-free!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com