Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: Canada
      Looks great!! With the exception of the shocks, I'm running the same suspension set up including the M9 housing. Keep the pics coming.

Country Flag: United States
      Did Procryo move? By the pictures, it looks like you're outside their shop in Cumming, GA. This is the same place that blasted and primed my '67 just over a year ago. Great job on the project btw. Looks like you've got a great start. Can't wait to see more.
      Dave

1972 Nova
      1967 RS/SS Camaro - current project

ProCryo is who we are using for Project Sabre's chassis, they have a fantastic reputation and are several hundred cheaper than most of the other companies we spoke with.

Pro Cryo did my Buick too! As already stated, they do great work and their prices are fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by scherp69 View Post
      Looks great!! With the exception of the shocks, I'm running the same suspension set up including the M9 housing. Keep the pics coming.
      Thanks, Mike! I dug through your thread a good bit and yours is looking awesome, too. It looks as though we will have very similar underpinnings (I even have the same brake package you do) but you are definitely taking your to the next level everywhere else! Do you mind telling me whose rear sway bar you chose? I need to make that decision soon, too. I also like how you to it to fit with the back brace on your rear axle. When I ordered my housing, I chose not to have the brace put on because I didn't think it would work with a sway bar. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by daredvl22 View Post
      Did Procryo move? By the pictures, it looks like you're outside their shop in Cumming, GA. This is the same place that blasted and primed my '67 just over a year ago. Great job on the project btw. Looks like you've got a great start. Can't wait to see more.
      Dave,

I am not sure if they have moved or not. The pics of my car were taken in fron of the Cumming shop about three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ktmcpeek View Post
      Pro Cryo did my Buick too! As already stated, they do great work and their prices are fantastic!
      Speaking of that killer Buick - WTF is it now, and why are you working on your Solstice instead? :-)

any update on that steering shaft?

Mike texted me that the rack is in, so once he installs it, and we get a couple cars out of here, the Camaro will be coming in. Hopefully that will only be a few days from now.
      Joe Hinds

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by gardnerme View Post
      Thanks, Mike! I dug through your thread a good bit and yours is looking awesome, too. It looks as though we will have very similar underpinnings (I even have the same brake package you do) but you are definitely taking your to the next level everywhere else! Do you mind telling me whose rear sway bar you chose? I need to make that decision soon, too. I also like how you to it to fit with the back brace on your rear axle. When I ordered my housing, I chose not to have the brace put on because I didn't think it would work with a sway bar. Oh, well.
      Thanks Mike. It's a Hellwig sway bar. I'm not sure of the part number though. I'll check my pile of instructions in the shop to see if I can find it though. Yeah I really like how the sway bar turned out and there are no u-bolts. Almost makes it look like it's floating underneath. I didn't really need the back brace, but love the added look of it. I think it makes the rear look way meaner.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMusclecars View Post
      Mike texted me that the rack is in, so once he installs it, and we get a couple cars out of here, the Camaro will be coming in. Hopefully that will only be a few days from now.
      Joe - just let me know when you have space for it and I will bring it to you. I am eager for you to do your magic!

Lookie what the nice man in the brown uniform brought me!

It didn't fit as easily as the instructions led me to believe it would and I had to take the rack apart to install it, but it is in!

You can't tell in the pics but it also hits the bottom of the oil pan. Looks like I need a shallower oil pan, too.

OK - the steering rack's in and the motor's out! Time to take it for some paint and body work!

Hey - I just realized that I have 38 posts now. Only 12 more and I will finally be allowed to post in the "parts wanted" section (even though I have been a member here for 3.5 years). Yay, me.

ah, it's the little milestones that matter! Glad to see so much progress going on! And, we need to get those headers down to Performance Coatings!!!

I hand delivered the car this afternoon to Joe Hinds and his team at Bulldawg Musclecars for a wee bit of color (and a whole lot of bodywork)! I can't wait to see it progress from here.

Thanks Mike! This one is going to be a pleasure! We don't often get such a nice, clean starting point. Your car got tons of attention while sitting in front of the shop this afternoon.

Joe Hinds

beautiful car, and lots of time & money got it to this point. It will be great to see it come together at your shop Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMusclecars View Post
      Your car got tons of attention while sitting in front of the shop this afternoon.
      Probably from people just wanting to know where the heck the rest of it is.

And, no - thank YOU, Joe, for expressing an interest in working on (yawn) Yet Another Camaro (I think I wall call it the YAC build from now on - you know the "I am so sick of seeing pro-touring Camaros I think I could just YAC" build). I do know it is now in very capable hands. I really am excited over here to see it moving forward again!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyRnD View Post
      beautiful car, and lots of time & money got it to this point. It will be great to see it come together at your shop Joe.
      Please, please, PLEASE don't tell my wife how much.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com