Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Application Memory low?

First, I want to say that I love the app. it's awesome to get the content to my phone easily, a little less conspicuous at work too!
      that being said....
      I'm having an issue just about every time I use the app. I Havent seen anyone else post about it, so maybe its a setting, or because my Phone is a couple generations behind the current one.
      I have an HTC Incredible, not the S, not the Inc 2.

That's not the issue I'm having
      After viewing a few threads with pictures I get an "Application Memory Low" error on the phone and when I investigate it shows the Pro-Touring app as taking up 25-40 mb of Data storage. In fact some of the larger threads have caused the app to crash when loading the pictures. In order to get rid of the memory error, i have to clear application data, which then means I have to log in again the next time I use the app.
      Is anyone else having this issue, or is there some setting on my phone that I'm not aware of that can remedy this?
      thanks
      Dan

Country Flag: United States
      hmmm weird haven't heard about this before..... I haven't had this issue on any of my apps and haven't' read about it in the vbulletin forums either...... very strange... I will try to investigate.

Country Flag: United States
      I had that message on my phone, but haven't use the app in couple of weeks. I have HTC Evo.
      James W.
      1987 Oldsmobile

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com