Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      not sure why this was bumped, probably for future buyers. but wtvr. go GM. its the real deal. and they've made improvements over the years. They are 4 bolt main, hydro roller, 2 piece seal engines now.
      think of it like a tv. 'say' sony makes the best plasma tv, the company that copies this tv has to wire it slightly differently/incorrectly for them to sell the tv and not get sued. so everyone making a sbc copy is doing something different to the engine, and that is not good because chevy has more money into a sbc design than all companies combined. bottom line, dont get a copy.

a new gmpp 350ci starts at about 2200$. thats not bad, and i love mine.
      if you want to go cheaper, get a used 350 long block for 500 (i even have one for sale at 380hp). or a shortblock for under 500$ then you can have it bored to 383, pick your pistons, cam and heads, then you should be at about 2500$ for a new 400+ hp engine.

Probably General Motors. You have a good warranty.And no matter what part of the Country you if anything goes wrong you can take it to a GM Dealership.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com