Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Cuda

Cuda

Hey all, Can anyone give me a link to a place that sells LED headlights and tailights?

Country Flag: United States
      LED taillights is "Hi-Tech LED Products". I think American Autowire 7" headlights are what I'm going to use.

Here's my link: www.google.com

Sorry I couldn't help with the links but everytime I have gone to look at these products I just use google and they pop up within the first sites.

Oh, if it is a round taillight cuda then you can look at utility trailer LED lights. I've seen it done and they look great. Alot cheaper than a "kit" too!
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

Thanks. The cuda is under "Voracious Cuda". I'm going to be bringing car home from body shop by end of month so hoping to get all wiring and plumbing done then have the frame powder coated. Found these led tailights if your interested at musclerodzstore.com/lighting. Hoping can access all the knowledge of the people on this web to finish the build of this car.

Dave R

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com