Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Todd, 69 Camaro, from Vancouver, WA

Hi, I bought my car from a friend after coming back from Iraq. I’ve wanted one since high school. I’m slowly working on it as I can afford it. 90% of the work is done by my father in-law, some by my brother in-law with me learning. I wouldn’t be able to do the car if it wasn't for family to include a very cool wife. I buy pieces when I can, maybe someday I will tear it all apart and do a full blown pro tour. Just going to paint it hotrodz flat black for now, so it looks primered, but is washable. The car going to be a driver, never a show car.

454 was in it, but reworked it

9” inch rear end

Over the past 7 years have added:
      New Richmond 6 speed
      dash built by my father inlaw

Fuel cell in the trunk and put the mufflers where the gas tank was
      added sway bars front and rear with Bilstien shocks
      In the process of adding 14" 6 piston Wilwood brakes up front with 12" 4 piston brakes in the rear
      American Racing VN 801 Daytona’s if they ever get off back order (the rear ones, got the fronts, but not going to add tires until I see the rears)

17X7 with 225 tires and 18X9 with 265’s out back

Car looks rough but the drive terrain has been completely gone through. The shop is not mine unfortunately, but the good news is I get to use it. Hopefully be driving it by march.
      Attached Images Attached Images        

Country Flag: United States

The wheels

Here's a picture of the wheels and brakes I am adding.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Should be a fun build. Looks like you have a solid car to start with. Wheels are cool but I really dig the Rallys.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com