Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

********1963 nova ss*********

MAST Motorsports - Side Coil Mount Kit with Harness ($200.00)

NEW GM coils ($199.00) SOLD!

Walboro GSS392 255L High Pressure fuel pump w/-6 fittings, Regulator/Filter combo w/-6 fittings ($200)

BOWTIE OVERDRIVES "Level 3" 700R4 (630hp rating) with all applicable installation items - (trans with dipstick/poly-mount/install kit) $1300.00 SOLD!, converter $125.00 SOLD!,

62-67 Nova 700R4 crossmember $125.00, Kugel Stainless linkage kit 700R4 to STOCK SS CONSOLE $30.00

Carb version of LSX376 if desired with recommended GMPP Part#19244037 manifold & Part#19170093 carb (engine only $5000.00, Intake $350.00, carb $300.00

Prime PRO TOUR speciman - very straight & NO body panels or floors pans to replace! Windows are down in this pic...but it does have the factory "green glass". Windows roll up/down perfectly & doors open/shut perfectly which is a big plus. ALL window/door trim is in PERFECT condition too.

fuel injected version of LSX376 if desired with 2011 Camaro intake/fuel rails/injectors (engine only $5000.00, LS3 Intake/fuel rails/injectors $350.00)

Virgin un-cut dash with ALL chrome/knobs/etc. & factory AC in great condition!

Correct GM Throttle Body to work with GM ECU/wire harness ($250.00)

CURRIE Fabricated F9 - filler/drain/breather/New Style big ford ends ($700.00)

SOLID trunk/wheel tub picture (other side looks the same)

SOLID trunk picture - ZERO pitting!

Front Grill/Bezels/etc. - Nearly PERFECT condition! REMEMBER, I DO HAVE ALL CHROME/DIE CAST/ETC. & IS IN GREAT CONDITION!

Interior shot - NOT gonna win any awards like this.....but it is all intact & original.....you wont spend days/weeks/months or $ looking for silly screws/bolts/clips/etc. These front seats alone would sell for $500+ if not using and can be put towrd something else...not to mention the PERFECT Condition SS console that would bring at least $500+ if not using as well. If you prefer all body chrome holes filled you could also sell ALL the included chrome/die cast that is in GREAT condition for $1500+

ORIGINAL Hood, Fenders that are rust free and straight!Hood die cast emblem is pit free and can be polished for great driver condition or the option to re-chrome exists since no pitting exists. Rear trunk die cast is just as nice too.

This car will not disappoint, If you are in the market to buy a first gen NOVA for a RESRORATION/PRO TOUR/ETC.........this IS the one! The car is super straight and 98% rust free (very minimal rust on passenger side front floor board from AC condinsation over the years, but NO replacement is needed though). The SS original interior (bucket seats/door panels/console/etc) is in the car but needs recovering/restoration. ALL...and I mean ALL the chrome/aluminum/stainless/die cast IS included, and in GREAT condition! The grill/bezels/etc. are also in GREAT condition. Also comes with factory AC/push button AM Radio, factory AC unit, SS hub caps and much more.

The glass in the car is also the original "green glass" (very rare)......it is all in VERY GOOD condition except windshield of which has 2 chips.

ATTENTION: The car is sold MINUS engine/tranny/front suspension clip (it had a TCI of which I sold separately, so car is actually on dollies up front for now).

The car is a perfect start for a QUALITY build project that will NOT require thousands of dollars in panel replacement/etc.

I also have a NEW LSX376 GM crate engine (with many accessories and options), also have a Currie F9 chromolly housing that is also for sale at additional price & some DETROIT SPEED deep tubs too!

Please do not pm with low ball offers as if you know Novas, you will know that this condition Nova with all original untouched equipment are not easy to find........especially straight and 98% rust free with ALL trim. IF you are SERIOUS about purchase, I have MANY pictures of the car I can email. Car/parts are currently located in AZ (if you will be in SCOTTSDALE this weekend for the "Good Guys Show" - bring your trailer & come check out as I will be in AZ too for the show). I am asking $7,500 for car ONLY (IF parts are purchased along WITH car.....additional discounts will apply). Thanks for looking!
      Last edited by BADDRIDE II; 11-16-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: added pics

Please post prices for the parts. As per forum rules prices for parts must be included in the add.
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
      Please post prices for the parts. As per forum rules prices for parts must be included in the add.
      OOPS...prices posted.

If you want it finished...i can do that to.

Attachment 51415

***If you are not looking for a Nova project but want a complete car....it can be that too, and sky is the limit based on your budget!

Buy ALL, and I'll take an additional 20% off posted prices.....

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre.....Inner-Fender.

I was wondering if you may have this patch panel i am needing.

Please pm me

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com