Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1994 Corvette conv

Have decided to let this one go. 105,000 miles, recent MSD opti, wires, coil, electric water pump, injectors, fuel pump and brakes. Rear window in soft top has come loose but I have hardtop for it if wanted (wrong color). Car runs great and has no real problems. Only things I can think of that need attention are possibly tires (good tread but been sitting in garage for awhile), power antenna does not work and a deep scratch on front valance.

I bought this car with about 40000 miles on it for my wifes 40th b-day. She drove it as a daily driver to work and around town for the next 4 or 5 years. During that time it made a trip back to Bowling Green (twice) and out to California a few times. Never abused and almost always parked in garage.

We put a quiet aftermarket exhaust on it shortly after getting it and the wheels and tire came shortly there after. It's been a great car and we both love it. it will be hard to see it go but it has been sitting in the garage for the last few years with a few trips out every once in awhile.

Top shows some wear, one of the seat tracks isnt working and both key fobs are not working, probably the batteries but have not looked at changing them out.

Runs great, no leaks, all the work done recently was because of the long term storage and the bad fuel we have today.

$9500.00, trade or make offer. 602-918-8961 or pm me here.
      Last edited by jjump59; 11-25-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: add photo

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com