Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Quaife

Quaife

Hey guys. I wasn't lucky enough to go to SEMA, but in my search for cool parts that were released I came across this gem. A fully synchronized 6 speed for rear drive applications from Quaife. Not in my price range, but holy shat is it ever cool. Another option for the big guys. Seen some pricing online starting in the 10K range. I know of a couple guys running their diffs/tranny's locally, and hear nothing but praise for the quality and performance of their drive-train parts.

Cheers,

bbcc

Country Flag: United States
      Saw it there and I dig it. Too expensive though...:(
      Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

Used to be known as flash911

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bbcc View Post
      Hey guys. I wasn't lucky enough to go to SEMA, but in my search for cool parts that were released I came across this gem. A fully synchronized 6 speed for rear drive applications from Quaife. Not in my price range, but holy shat is it ever cool. Another option for the big guys. Seen some pricing online starting in the 10K range. I know of a couple guys running their diffs/tranny's locally, and hear nothing but praise for the quality and performance of their drive-train parts.

Cheers,

bbcc
      Google Holinger and Emco Gear. Talk about $$$. Emco makes an amazing sequential 6 speed that is a direct replacement for the T56. It is about $25K.

LG Motorsports sells a version of that transmission to work in C5 and C6 Corvettes. Check out the video of how it works.

Start saving your pennies...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her