Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Schwinn Whizzer Pit Bike Custom Paint

Located in Cerritos, CA. Southern California hot rod Whizzer. The nicest custom paint I have ever seen on whizzer. Pearl white with candy orange accents. Pin stripped by a local artist by the name of Scat. Pin stripping is everywhere and all hand laid. Beautiful job. Schwinn chainguard, fork with AS bolts and headbadge. Only has a few miles on it and looks like new. No paint chips or dings. Small defect on chain guard from when I moved the bike and some gas bubbled the paint. It is hard to see. Rode it around the block today and it ran good. Only thing is it needs a little carb adjustment as it had a hard time idling on its own. Still rideable though. Sounds great and people break there necks looking at it. I will be driving up the 5 freeway from Southern California to Seattle, WA on Monday and can deliver along the way for a small fee. Shipping may be possible through greyhound or if you arrange for it I will help load it. Can take to Los Angeles or Port of Long Beach as well $1500.00

Attached Images Attached Images          
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com