Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

1967 firebird project for sale

Hi all,

After much thought and planning I have decided to sell my 67 firebird project and head in a slightly different direction, I have posted it for sale on ebay and locally, but if anyone is interested I would be happy to sell it here and know that it will stay in good hands. Below is the description from the ebay add, if you have any questions feel free to send me a pm. I am asking $3000 or best offer, don't be afraid to make me a reasonable offer, I am also open to trades of pretty much any kind, let me know. Below is the text from the ebay description I will try to get the pictures up on photo-bucket and in the mean time please follow the link or message me with your email

For sale or trade is a numbers matching 1967 firebird, this has the Pontiac ohc 6 and an automatic transmission. The car was driven before being parked for a restoration that never happened. As can be seen in the pictures the car has some rust but with some time it could be back on the road and looking new. The car was being disassembled for restoration but things have stalled out; with the exception of the carpet and headliner the interior is all there, it was removed and packed away, the fenders have also been removed, the passenger side will need a small patch, but the drivers side is in good shape. Both doors, the hood and trunk lid are in good shape with only some small surface rust. the frame is solid, the trunk pan has a couple of small holes and is rusted near the shock mounts, the passenger side floor board has a bunch of surface rust but only a few very small through holes, should only need them welded shut, not a new panel, the outer rockers are pretty rusty and probably need replaced, the radiator shroud needs some work, but wouldn't have to be replaced. all glass is present as are all removed parts including the rear bumper, visors, mirror, interior panels, all the bolts from dis-assembly and the window trim. Also with the car go two new quarter panel replacements and outer wheel housings. All in all this is a car that needs some love and time but is a great project with tons of potential.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84.m1555.l2649

I don't have any experience with shipping cars, but if you need it shipped or exported I would be happy to work with you.

Tom

trailers are for boats and broke stuff.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com