Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: I know

I know

most have seen our gto but I was asked to shoot some pictures for an upcoming magazine write up.

I found a nice little spot by our building to take cars for shoots. The quality is a little off due to compression so they don't take a year to load.

Just a little proud of them I guess. Man, I can't wait until I can get a better camera.

Yay for my first magazine shoot

Enjoy!

Country Flag: United States

Wallpaper

Thanks for the new wallpaper!
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Country Flag: United States
      Wow, That is very nice :icon996:

Not that I have a GTO but do you mind me asking wheel and tire specs

Thanks guys.

HRE/Pirelli 18" x 9" 275/35/18 Front and 19" x 11" 305/30/19 Rear Wheel and Tire.

And Ty,

I am curious to what picture you used? If you don't mind

I see a Rotrex sticker on the back there. Might that be a supercharged LS2 lurking under that hood?

If so that is insane, HP? Stock is around 400 so it should easily be 550+.

awesome pics and awesome GTO!.....looks tight

the flared wheel openings are exactly what the new gto needs.
      can you take some pics from above at a 3/4 view to show them from a diff angle.

kevin
      POLITICIANS & DIAPERS BOTH NEED TO BE CHANGED, AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

I have some pictures with the tripod at it's tallest adjustment. I'll see what I can post up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cham
      I see a Rotrex sticker on the back there. Might that be a supercharged LS2 lurking under that hood?

If so that is insane, HP? Stock is around 400 so it should easily be 550+.
      It made a tad over 600 on our dyno but we are maxing the blower right now. It's way off of the sweet spot on the map. They are working on a unit to better handle larger engines.

As for the motor it's top notch. 389 inches. Billet crank, titanium rod, forged piston, and every thing else is on the same level.

Very awsome. I have owned LS1's in the past and can only imagine a built and blown LS2. I sold my 2000 SS to buy my 69 that I have since blown. This being my first FI car I was shocked to see what 12 psi will do to a motor.

Post up pics of that engine bay!

Must be nice to have a budget that allows an LS2 to be bought, built and blown.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com