1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Country Flag: United States
      Cool story!
      Why do termites eat houses?

Because they have
      Munchausen Syndrome.

Thanks. It does have a unique tone to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by C Presley View Post
      Dude, really like what you've done with the car! Nice touches, a mix of the old and new, a little retro as well! Tastefully done. Very nice!
      Thanks for that. I tried to keep the improvements inline with style of the car, and not go too modern.
      1973 Hurst Edition Pontiac Grand Am: 430 CI of ERL built LS7, Tremec Magnum T-56 6-speed, Global West / Speedtech Suspension, Custom rear coil-over suspension, QA1 double adjustable shocks, Wilwood 6/4 piston disc brakes, Modulare C1 19" concave wheels. Shooting for 625 HP and 20 MPG!

Hot Rod Magazine Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      Not Sure if you saw this but Hot Rod just did a great write up on you and your car.

Hot Rod Car Profiles

The 1973 Hurst Pontiac Grand Am That Never Was

Pontiac might be dead but its fans still know how to build excitement.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/...hurst-restomod

Attachment 197478
      Thanks for posting it. I was very fortunate to be at the car when Johnny Huckins from Hot Rod showed up. We got to talking and it all wound up as an opportunity to get the car published. Johnny was fantastic to work with. The photo shoot was in the desert north of Palm Springs. I had to do at least forty 50mph passes for him to get the action shot. Of course it was the hottest day of the year so far in early February, about 93 degrees. I had to move the car in various positions to get the lighting he wanted. Johnny is a complete professional and I was lucky to work with him. He even invited me to his place afterward for a cold beer. The whole thing too about 5 hours. The print version is scheduled to come out in the June issue which hits the news stand in April. So now that the magazine feature is checked off the bucket list, I need something else to aspire to....SEMA Show!!Name:  image000001 (002).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  126.7 KBName:  image000002 (002).jpg
Views: 180
Size:  137.7 KB
      1973 Hurst Edition Pontiac Grand Am: 430 CI of ERL built LS7, Tremec Magnum T-56 6-speed, Global West / Speedtech Suspension, Custom rear coil-over suspension, QA1 double adjustable shocks, Wilwood 6/4 piston disc brakes, Modulare C1 19" concave wheels. Shooting for 625 HP and 20 MPG!

Quote Originally Posted by Later-A-body View Post
      Thanks for posting it. I was very fortunate to be at the car when Johnny Huckins from Hot Rod showed up. We got to talking and it all wound up as an opportunity to get the car published. Johnny was fantastic to work with. The photo shoot was in the desert north of Palm Springs. I had to do at least forty 50mph passes for him to get the action shot. Of course it was the hottest day of the year so far in early February, about 93 degrees. I had to move the car in various positions to get the lighting he wanted. Johnny is a complete professional and I was lucky to work with him. He even invited me to his place afterward for a cold beer. The whole thing too about 5 hours. The print version is scheduled to come out in the June issue which hits the news stand in April. So now that the magazine feature is checked off the bucket list, I need something else to aspire to....SEMA Show!!

Sema Show it is !!!!

I would love to see the car in person.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

I love it!

Don 67 Camaro RS/SS Texas

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25