Login / Register

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      The car looks great. Nice job.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

That paint came out beautiful! GA's have always been great cars. We wish more people would build them up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerforce View Post
      That paint came out beautiful! GA's have always been great cars. We wish more people would build them up like this.
      Thank you for that.
      1973 Hurst Edition Pontiac Grand Am: 430 CI of ERL built LS7, Tremec Magnum T-56 6-speed, Global West / Speedtech Suspension, Custom rear coil-over suspension, QA1 double adjustable shocks, Wilwood 6/4 piston disc brakes, Modulare C1 19" concave wheels. Shooting for 625 HP and 20 MPG!

I followed a 73 Lemans part way home yesterday, and kept thinking how cool the shape was. Then I came home and there was an update on this thread...I dig the GA because it's a cool shape and you don't see a million of them.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by JayinMI View Post
      I followed a 73 Lemans part way home yesterday, and kept thinking how cool the shape was. Then I came home and there was an update on this thread...I dig the GA because it's a cool shape and you don't see a million of them.

Jay
      Thanks Jay. Yeah it's pretty unique and you don't see others on the road. That's what makes the car so fun to own. Most people blow off the GM A-Body's after 1972.
      1973 Hurst Edition Pontiac Grand Am: 430 CI of ERL built LS7, Tremec Magnum T-56 6-speed, Global West / Speedtech Suspension, Custom rear coil-over suspension, QA1 double adjustable shocks, Wilwood 6/4 piston disc brakes, Modulare C1 19" concave wheels. Shooting for 625 HP and 20 MPG!

So any progress on this?

And it looks like the stupid PhotoBucket debacle got you too. Shame.
      1973 Chevelle SS in the family since 73'

Quote Originally Posted by mikidymac View Post
      So any progress on this?

And it looks like the stupid PhotoBucket debacle got you too. Shame.
      Search around for plugins for Firefox and Chrome to fix the photo bucket problem.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

I haven't had time to devote to the photo issue. I tried Imgur but it didn't work. All my photos are on Google Photos, but I cant get them on the site? I can't get the PT site to accept photo's directly from my laptop either. I've made tons of progress on the car, but lack of help has got me stopped. I just need some last minute electrical to do in order to start the car, but electrical is my not my strongest talent. I decided to install different front seats from a 2012 Honda CRZ that I scored out of the junkyard for $60 on 40% off day. They are killer seats. Really love the design, and their manual which I wanted. I had the 2011 Challenger center console upholstered, which looks fantastic in the car. Looks like it was built that way. Trying to get my Hurst shifter mocked up in the correct position on the T-56. This would be a great place for a picture....thanks Photobucket, YOU SUCK!! Anyway, I'm very close to finished on the GA and want to get the last minute stuff done already so I can get the GA back on the road. Once I get the photo thing fixed, I have a lot of posting to do.

Larry is working on a good photo sharing solution.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Any interior shots with the console installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman2099 View Post
      I have lots of photos and updates to share, but I have had no luck posting anything since Photobucket stopped hosting. I am hoping to figure something out. I have tried various sites without success. The car is running and pretty much complete. Thanks for the inquiry.

I've been using Flickr for photo's since the photosuckit disaster, (wonder how that new business model is working for them???) It took me a minute to figure it out for sharing, there's a curved arrow on the bottom of the page. Click it and it gives you options on size then copy and paste.

Love your G-A, I had an '76 Elco (back in the '80's) that I put G-A sway bars and red Koni's on, for as simple as the mods were, the car worked great, replaced it with a G body Elco, bad move, even with the Koni's on it, it was never the car the '76 was.

Joe

Name:  20171207_121035.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  170.5 KB
      Seeing if this works using Flikr.

Holy sh#t, it worked. Finally.

GA Updates

Name:  20171015_231414.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  213.9 KBName:  20171015_231357.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  153.9 KBName:  20171008_123552.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  257.8 KB
      I haven't been posting for a while but have been busy on the GA. I have gotten the car running. It runs perfect. I will go into that more later. In the meantime, I have made some changes. Starting with the interior I found some really nice seats in the junkyard. I pulled them out of a 2011 Honda CR-Z. Since I went on 50% off day, they were around 60 bucks. Right now I'm in the process of fabricating the brackets to make them fit. I will have them reupholstered to look just like the seats I had planned to put in the car. What I like about these is that they are not power seats but have lots of adjustment.

Nice seats and they look comfortable too.

Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman2099 View Post
      The pics in the previous post are all I have of the console in place. It only required a small amount of modifications to fit. I had it upholstered to match the interior. It looks great in the car and I get all the benefits I wanted, cupholders, cell phone slot and 12 volt port. I will take more interior shots when I finish the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer838 View Post
      I've been using Flickr for photo's since the photosuckit disaster, (wonder how that new business model is working for them???) It took me a minute to figure it out for sharing, there's a curved arrow on the bottom of the page. Click it and it gives you options on size then copy and paste.

Love your G-A, I had an '76 Elco (back in the '80's) that I put G-A sway bars and red Koni's on, for as simple as the mods were, the car worked great, replaced it with a G body Elco, bad move, even with the Koni's on it, it was never the car the '76 was.

Joe
      Thanks. The '73-'77's are really nice cars to drive. The suspension design was far better than the previous generation A-Body. The front suspension is '70-'81 F-Body, so mods are easy.

Very nice! Those wheels look awesome and the seats fit the lines of that car perfectly....
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast