Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      More soon though I promise!

Any word?

Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Not much at this point other than I have been assured that it's only a formality to get city council's approval since they want the airport to be used more than it's currently being used.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Would it hurt anyone's feelings if we pushed this event out to October or early November? I've got some people telling me that there's no way they can make this event and go to RTTH (it would cramp me too since I'm attending RTTH). The only weekend I CANNOT do it is Oct 20th (my anniversary). When is Good Guys Charlotte? I'm hoping to try the autocross there this year.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Would it hurt anyone's feelings if we pushed this event out to October or early November? I've got some people telling me that there's no way they can make this event and go to RTTH (it would cramp me too since I'm attending RTTH). The only weekend I CANNOT do it is Oct 20th (my anniversary). When is Good Guys Charlotte? I'm hoping to try the autocross there this year.
      Geoff,

Goodguys Charlotte is October 26-28th....i definately doing the autocross at charlotte....i wouldnt mind it being in november i like the colder air...
      1971 Chevrolet Camaro RS-Detroit Speed Equipped
      1966 Chevrolet C-10-Driver/Project truck

I'm flexible on dates, and willing to help and participate any way I can ! I'll also be at RTTH, so if you decide to move the date it might work out well as far as attendance goes.

David

Current rides:
      1970 Firebird FORMULA 400
      1964 Pontiac Tempest
      1986 Mustang LX 5.0 coupe

Ok guys - thanks for the input. Early November seems to work well for me too and will make it easier to get everything together in time. I'll get a solid date set VERY soon I promise. If it goes well this year, I will set the date early enough for next year that everyone can plan well in advance.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

We are trying to plan a day at AMP in early November (first weekend) so that will be out for 3 or 4 of us (those of us that did tire walls). Might try early October or mid- to late-November.
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Now I know how Bill and the gang organizing ASCS events must surely feel. I think I'm just going to have to set a date and not worry about who can and/or can't attend. I sure can't compete with ASCS events if they're in the region during the same time, Charlotte Good Guys, or even an unofficial track day at AMP for you guys, Adam (glad you have the opportunity - I would go too if I could) so I apologize in advance if the date that gets set for this year knocks some of you out from being able to come. I will certainly miss you but I understand that there are and will always be better events than what I'm planning. Look at it like this guys, we are very blessed to have so many events available to us throughout the year right now. In a few years it may not be like this so lets all enjoy it as much and as often as possible while it lasts! To help it last as long as possible, be sure to support these events both financially and by volunteering instead of just spectating! It takes a lot to put on even the most basic of auto crossing events as I have found out! Thanks in advance for the support each of you have shown this - I promise I will have a solid date soon along with specific details on what we'll be doing besides the autocross.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Now I know how Bill and the gang organizing ASCS events must surely feel. I think I'm just going to have to set a date and not worry about who can and/or can't attend. I sure can't compete with ASCS events if they're in the region during the same time, Charlotte Good Guys, or even an unofficial track day at AMP for you guys, Adam (glad you have the opportunity - I would go too if I could) so I apologize in advance if the date that gets set for this year knocks some of you out from being able to come. I will certainly miss you but I understand that there are and will always be better events than what I'm planning. Look at it like this guys, we are very blessed to have so many events available to us throughout the year right now. In a few years it may not be like this so lets all enjoy it as much and as often as possible while it lasts! To help it last as long as possible, be sure to support these events both financially and by volunteering instead of just spectating! It takes a lot to put on even the most basic of auto crossing events as I have found out! Thanks in advance for the support each of you have shown this - I promise I will have a solid date soon along with specific details on what we'll be doing besides the autocross.
      sounds good man!...looking forward to this event!
      1971 Chevrolet Camaro RS-Detroit Speed Equipped
      1966 Chevrolet C-10-Driver/Project truck

We" might" be able to make it up there for this .Sounds like some more good fun, keep us updated on an aprox date.
      Scott Smith

I'm hoping to make it along with Goodguys Charlotte this year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com