Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Detroit Speed's Mustang Suspension and Karl's Chevrolet's Retro LS Big Blocks!

All,

This week's MuscleCar Place podcast show featured two interviews that I thought you all might dig.

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/the...formance-parts

The first featured Kyle Tucker from Detroit Speed - and Kyle discussed their upcoming Mustang suspension package!

Name:  ggnashville-main.jpg
Views: 2634
Size:  71.0 KB

The second interview was with Adam Moore from Karl's Performance Parts, the GMPP wing of Karl Chevrolet in Ankeny, IA. Adam has built a slick LS3 into a retro looking motor and discussed how he did it. He handles all crate motor sales there!

Name:  Karl_BigBlock_LS.jpg
Views: 1889
Size:  120.4 KB

Hope you enjoy it!
      -Rob Kibbe
      -Host, TheMuscleCarPlace.com Podcast
      -Co Host, The Pro-Touring.com Podast

Country Flag: Ecuador
      I know this is probably the place to ask but any news on how the DSE mustang suspension is coming along?

Good question. I believe that they are still on track to have their Mustang test car at events later this year.....but not sure when they will start selling parts.
      -Rob Kibbe
      -Host, TheMuscleCarPlace.com Podcast
      -Co Host, The Pro-Touring.com Podast

My six months with DSE are up but word from my friends at the shop is that things are moving along quite swimmingly with the mustang test car. Not sure how much I should/can say but it will be very impressive. Being DSE, they won't launch the final product until it's perfect, though.

they told me check back around march...time line they gave me was anywhere from march to may that they'll be available
      hopeing alot of the parts will work with a maverick, told them that the bars and rear suspension are the same just a tad more narrow..like by an inch :-(
      I'll now proceed to the podcast link
      Mike
      72 buick skylark
      twin-turbo fuel injected buick 350..perhaps stroked to 370 in the works!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com