Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

My 69 Camaro build is going!

Hello,

I have been a member for sometime now but never posted yet so here it goes!
      I have my project finally started, 69 camaro with the following goodies (see below) in the near future! The car is going to be the orginal Fathom Green with a combo of orginal dark green interior with some black and carbon fiber splashed in it also.

This project started back in 2004 on christmas eve when my wonderful wife have the car dropped off for my christmas present, it started as a plain restore with a big block. But now as all projects seem to do, the end target changed. I had most the body work all done and car painted but after getting ready to assemble it found I paid good money for a great hack job ( my bad!!) So then I meet a cool guy from my area on here and he hooked me up with a bunch of good info and a GREAT shop. So the project is back on track with some back tracking but will be right this time!

I need to figure out how to post some pics and the best way to do it, cuz from what I have seen everyone here loves pics (me included) and I get some great info and ideas from them. So everyone please feel free to give me your thoughts and anything else!! My other passion is airplanes I have one right now I am restoring, 1946 Ercoupe. I work for UPS as a aircraft mechanic so I know my way around aircraft, just slow and stupid when it comes to this pro touring car stuff but learning as I go!!!!!!!

DSE subframe
      DSE Q-link and Mini tubs
      Planning for T-56 trans
      LS-3 GM Crate Motor
      Z06 wheels and big brakes
      1946 Ercoupe 415 C/D Model

Country Flag: United States
      Cool project but for posting pictures an easy way... Id say get a photobucket account and you can upload the photos to there and from there copy the image files to here
      68 Camaro RS twin turbo
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...d-Intent-V-2-0

1993 Toyota Supra 6768 Built Single Turbo

Slow Lifted Jeep No TURBO :(

Randal F

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com