Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Jason Childress from Gateway Classic Mustang, Dakota Digital, and the sounds of Finch

All,

First, a big thanks for Larry for creating this section! My show is The MuscleCar Place and is something I have hosted for the past 2 years. I've posted a few shows here from time to time when they were relevant to Pro Touring. The show is something I originally created to promote my classifieds website (which features muscle cars only), but it has since become the dominant part of my business. Each show features an interview with someone from industry or with a great story to tell. Steve Rupp, Tanner Foust, Kevin King, Mary Pozzi, and Richard Petty have all been guests.

I was lucky (very lucky) and two great sponsors are now a part of the show - National Parts Depot and CPG (Comp Performance Group). It has allowed me to take my hobby of loving muscle cars into an actual job! I also have a build going with my '64 Chevelle, but I'll put that up in a different thread. Needless to say, it's getting the Pro Touring treatment - and one of my listeners is doing the build!

With that out of the way, this week's show features three interviews live from the Good Guys Heartland Nationals show in Des Moines, IA over the 4th of July weekend. Jason Childress is up first from Gateway Classic Mustang, followed by Brian Karpe from Dakota Digital, and then Greg Johnson and his muscle truck '72 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup (with homemade air-ride and rear sway bar).

I also caught a ride with Brian Finch during the Columbus Good Guys show and recorded the audio, so that's in there too!

Here is a link to the show:

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/the-musclecar-place-podcast-episode-93-jason-childress-of-gateway-classic-mustang-greg-karpe-of-dakota-digital

Name:  jason_childress.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  62.6 KB

Thanks again to Larry for letting me share this here!
      -Rob K
      -Rob Kibbe
      -Host, TheMuscleCarPlace.com Podcast
      -Co Host, The Pro-Touring.com Podast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com