Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24
      Bill, I know you probably posted it already, but who makes those hood latches? Seeing it all painted and together, those latches have me interested.

Dan
      1968 Camaro v2
      LS6 :: Viper T56 :: C5 Brakes :: Hotchkis Suspension

Country Flag: Australia
      Aerocatch in the UK.
      I have a set on order for mine....they come in black, white and CF look - in both locking or non-lock styles.
      Regards,
      Leigh

Sydney, Australia
      1971 Firebird 455

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...Project/page27

VERY nice result! Any chance this will show up at the PRI show in December?

Off the charts envy man! Looks simply amazing.

Country Flag: Canada
      I need to know how the Shaker was done!!! I'm about to do a 81 LS3 build and want to keep the Shaker with the LS. Is there a 4 barrel with a throttle body under there or???
      Thanks.....

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by FirebirdSteve View Post
      I need to know how the Shaker was done!!! I'm about to do a 81 LS3 build and want to keep the Shaker with the LS. Is there a 4 barrel with a throttle body under there or???
      Thanks.....
      There is a custom tub with a flat air filter and a tube that runs around the front and enters the throttle body. Here is how the one in my GTO is set-up:

More details here

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Bill, just wanted to tell you that my two boys like the coloring book that you guys done. Very cool!

Oh, and the Trans Am is B1TCH1N' too!! LoL!!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Any doubts this car is for real was put to rest at the 2011 OUSCI. Wanda ran the snot out of it and did very well in her first PT style event. It was great to watch Bill host the show while she beat on the T/A. You could tell who was having the most fun..haha
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Country Flag: Australia
      Congrats on a successful first outing.
      Regards,
      Leigh

Sydney, Australia
      1971 Firebird 455

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...Project/page27

Special thanks to all the sponsors that made my wife's participation in this years OUSI possible....the car performed like a champ!!!...Great event that we were honored to be a part of. I said this at the Pro-Touring dinner, "Parts provided by the sponsors are the best in the business rivaled only by the people behind them." We are truly honored to be involved.

I must also say that I am very proud of my wife!!!!!!

BTW... Already got my thinking cap on for another build.......this time for ME!!!!!!!!

Here's a shot of the team at Hendrick Motorsports prior to the event......

Congrat's Bill for having awesome firebird in the OUSI.Didn't get a chance to really meet you.Every time you would come around Albert's Car I wanted to introdue myself but somebody would alway's step in.Hope to see you next year.Scott Mock.

Bill please contact me at [email protected] I left you a message on your facebook, with the reason

Yep, Wanda was having fun!
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDBERG View Post
      Now would be a great time to thank all of our sponsors.....Firstly, Billy Howell.....what can I say but THANKS BIG GUY. This project would never of happened without you.
      Carbon Customs/Anvil, ridetech,optima, Hendrick Motorsports, Tremec, Flowmaster, BFG, Rock Valley, Tilton, Detroit Speed, American Autowire, Baer, Jegs, Autometer, RingBrothers, VintageAir, Auto City Classic, 2GoKeyless, HurstDriveline, QuickTime, CenterForce, Dynamat, StrangeEngineering, Ididit, Sparco, Forgeline, YearOne, BeCool, Kirkham Motorsports, American Hot Rods, Ben Hermance Design.....

In the end we've got the best parts available, but without a doubt the relationships we've obtained while building this beast are where the true value lies. I can't thank everyone enough.

Now let's rip the tires off this mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I noticed that you didn't mention Demented Custom's when Thanking all you're sponsors. What happened with Jamie, I'm guessing he F*_ked up you're car also?

Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by A.I.I. View Post
      I noticed that you didn't mention Demented Custom's when Thanking all you're sponsors. What happened with Jamie, I'm guessing he F*_ked up you're car also?
      I have not followed this build real close just checking in to see progress here and there so i must have missed something here
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

Hey Bill I also have a 70 Trans Am and I want to install a Tiger Cage and Sparco seats. Couple questions..... Did the tiger cage fit in the car without any modifications? Also, what mounting brackets did you use for the Sparco seats, were they custom fabricated or did an off the shelf bracket work?

Actually, I can't answer either question. I am sure Bret or some of the guys at ridetech can clear up the Tiger Cage question, though I feel sure they have a direct fit for a 2nd gen f-body. On the seats, someone with a 2nd gen will have to answer. I helped gather the parts for this build a couple years (maybe 3 now) but did not do the work.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com