Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Thanks for a great weekend!!!

I enjoyed myself this weekend. And I wanted to thank everyone that was involved in putting this great event. And I have to say that without a doubt.......this is the best group folks that you would ever want to hang out with!!!!

Once again, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by protouring70 View Post
      I enjoyed myself this weekend. And I wanted to thank everyone that was involved in putting this great event. And I have to say that without a doubt.......this is the best group folks that you would ever want to hang out with!!!!

Once again, thanks!!!!!!!!!!
      Could not agree with you more. I went back out to the track with my son today, great people and great time!
      1989 Camaro RS Flashback

Corey

Had a blast over the weekend.

I wasnt going to run sunday,but i ended up running. And now i can say i ran the car at Nashville speedway.

Thanks you to everyone that helped put this event on.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

To Brian, Bill, and everyone else behind the scenes, thanks for an awesome event! ...now I just need some more of all that!!!

Tom Tomlinson
      Holley

We're now home and unwinding from this excellent event. Every time we get together with the great pro-touring folks we leave with huge smiles on our faces. This weekend was just another fine example of everything we love about these events and people! Thanks to Brian, Mark, Bill, Albert and all the behind the scenes people that give us the chance to put our rides to the test.
      Tom

Was another great event Thanks to all those that put it together ..participated..Volunteered ..Awesome weather and some killer rides !!!!!!
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Man What a weekend!

I for one think that this was a killer event,
      And i hope there will be many to come!

Thanks to Bill,Albert,Mark,Brian and everybody eles that helped out! What a great time!!
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

...just got home!!!!

What an amazing event!! I will put up my pics and video's later. I finally got to meet a bunch of you on here and wanted to say thanks for just being an amazing group of people!!! Kim and I had a a blast!!!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Huge thanks to everyone involved in putting the event together. Also to the folks at Greening......... "Mas Tacos por favor" - - those were some good tacos. What a feast we had at Hydratech too!

Bottom line........................if you have the chance to make it to one of these events, GO! You won't regret it.

It was great to see everyone.
      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's

Had a great time! Thank you to everyone that made this happen. Was good to see so many friends and meet some new one.

Took tons of pictures. It will take me some time to get them up, but I think I have pictures of everyone that ran.

Robert

Wow , this was the one of best events ever !!
      I can't wait to get on the Nashville Super-speedway again !
      I was kinda' scared to go that fast and make that first turn , but after we got out on the track , it was easy and fun .
      I can't belive our little car club can use Nashville superspeedway for an event. Thanks for setting this up , Brian Finch .
      I was so amazed that we got to use the whole facility ; NASCAR garages , air-conditioned meeting rooms , the press area.
      I thought we were gonna' get there and be locked out of everything except the track surface , but we were treated like kings.
      It's amazing , our cars were in the covered garages that the NASCAR guys use ,, I was probably parked were Jimmy Johnson Parks his race car . LOL
      And those covered garages were a life-saver from the sun .

The Horsepower TV guys , and Chad from Bangshift.com were cool to hang out with .
      Chad kept the event moving along and kept everyone ( spectators ) into the drama 'till the end.
      He's a great commentator.

And we were fed like kings at Greening Auto and Hydratech .

Thanks to Brian Finch , Mark Turner , Albert Melchoir , Bill and Melinda Howell , Detroit Speed , Hydratech , Advanced Plating , Greening Auto and The SCCA guys for putting this on !
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

I would like to thanks Brain, Bill, all vendors, and everyone else that helped to put together a great event. It was nice to see everyone again. I can not wait to run nashville speedway again.

Scott
      Romszewicz Motorsports

This was my first "Run to the" event, and I enjoyed it immensely as a spectator due to meeting people from the board and checking out the rides in person.. Everyone gave it their all on the track and it was fantastic. I even got a ride-along with Tom in his beautiful 66, and it was priceless. My car may not be ready for RTTH this fall, but I plan to attend anyway as these are wonderful events.

Thanks again for setting this up!!

Kerry
      66 Chevelle - LS-Leap

LQ9 / T56 Complete - Phase 2 in process!!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...t-LS-Heap-quot
      SC&C, Kore3, Detroit Speed, BBS, Advanced Induction, TickPerf, Currie, Moser, Holley, Hellwig, Edelbrock LS-Kit, Mast, Wilwood, BP-Automotive, StopTech, Ridetech, Hotchkis, UMI, Energy Suspension, AAW, B&B Classic's, PPG, Aeromotive, Canton, C&R, Sparco, Ididit, Spectre, Bridgestone, DakotaDigital, Alpine, RockfordFosgate

I have to agree with everyone on what a wonderful weekend it was. I find myself running through the course in my head and realize I am still smiling. People at work just don't get it! I can't wait until the next event and the new transmission (someday). Dan, I was also very glad that I ran on the Speedway on Sunday. Not something you get to do very often. So worth the overheated tranny!

Debbie Farrington

Great weekend, next time we're gonna get our stuff together and get involved. It was a well done event, great coverage. Can't wait til next year! Thanks to all those involved in making it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Debington View Post
      I can't wait until the next event and the new transmission (someday). Dan, I was also very glad that I ran on the Speedway on Sunday. Not something you get to do very often. So worth the overheated tranny!

Debbie Farrington

That is so so true. Im glad you, tom and sam made me unload the car, i had a blast on the big track.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

I'll add my thanks. It was a great weekend. My first time on a high speed track. I can't wait to do it again. I'll definitely sign up again.

I'm Still Smilin'

I had the best time ever this weekend! Thanks to Brian,Bill,the sponsors, venders and everyone behind the scenes for making it happen. i can't believe how much driving time we got. It is great to be able to race with people that have such a great attitude. I think I need to share my ice pack with my car being how I beat that thing silly all weekend!

Thanks to all
      Kenny sr.

Beat it like a rental car!

Kenny you certainly where driving the wheels off that car of yours buddy,,,, great to see you again and I look forward to seeing you at Motorstate all things equal my friend....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com