Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      What's a workout?

Seriously though, my iphone is the only device I have so it is what I use. My radio setup would work with the nano, or any ipod for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhjr View Post
      So for workouts, you can't use it. My iPod is used for music in the following circumstances: Workouts (Running, Lifting, Treadmill, Spinning, Erg/Rowing), for on airline flights in the air, and in the car. battery on the iPod Nano lasts WAY longer than the iPhone. So, because of the limitations of security on iTunes, I choose the Nano as my music device, and never the phone. I'd love to see a way to have some of the same tunes on both, or perhaps some way to link accounts.
      You can so do that. Both my phone and the wife's share the same iTunes. You just have to configure the devices up that way. You CAN'T have the same device for two separate accounts though. The device that isn't configured to the account will lose all songs unless you buy a song stripper that pulls the info off any iTunes using device.
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

Btw, I have 2 iPhones, 2 iPod nanos, and 1 iPad all configures to the same account. It's almost sad.
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

Quote Originally Posted by Z06killinSBF View Post
      Btw, I have 2 iPhones, 2 iPod nanos, and 1 iPad all configures to the same account. It's almost sad.
      And you have all of your content on all of the devices?
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

And you have all of your content on all of the devices?
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

It's all pulled from the same pool. I have a ton of music (mine and the wife's are different, who figured). The iPods are small and only hold a few hundred songs.
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

It's all pulled from the same pool. I have a ton of music (mine and the wife's are different, who figured). The iPods are small and only hold a few hundred songs.
      OK, so for example one song is only on one device? Even though that wouldn't work for me I'm curious.

No I can have the same song list on every one. When you go to iTunes you just make a separate folder for whatever mix of songs you want on what ever device it is and then when you connect the device to the computer, assign that playlist to that device.
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com