Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by workng247 View Post
      Check out PCM of NC, they have a kit for the GMPP controller to run dual fans at 2 speeds and a circuit to tie in A/C request. It involves adding a couple relays and some terminals and wires to the fusebox as well as a patch to the PCM. You can do all or part or send it to them. I installed the hardware and sent them the PCM for the patch. Haven't got it running yet, hope it works! lol

A/C request circuit works off compressor run signal so no need for trinary, just binary and interacts bumps fans up when on.
      I i installed there dual fan kit and all i have to do is now download the new software. Very simple to do.

Now how do i get this to work? http://www.pcmofnc.com/index.php/per...ump-circuit-ac

I need to look at the instuctions closer. My guess is there is the 3 wires. Light blue, blue and green. Find the blue and green 18g wires going to the GMPP fuse box. Cut them and put this in line with it. The Light blue wire goes to the ac compressor and black goes to a body ground.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com