Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New Here and a triple threat

Hello all, I'm new here and have three project getting started a Nelson twin turbo 572 65 Nova a Nelson twin turbo 572 68 Camaro SS and a Nelson twin turbo 69 Chevelle SS. here are some specs on the motors. I will get some pictures up later today on my way to pick up three C5 roller frames. let me know what you guys think too much
      DART 10.2 DECK BILLET CAP 4.5 BORE BLOCKCALLIES MAGNUM 4340 FORGED 4.5OLIVER 4340 BILLET CONNECTING RODS 6.585JE FORGED PISTONS,180 TOOL STEEL PINSHELL FIRECLEVITE ENGINE BEARINGS H SERIESMECHANICAL ROLLER CAMSHAFT, 904 SIZE ROLLER LIFTERS, T&DSHAFT ROCKERSBRODIX BIG BRODIE FULLY CNC MACHINED FLOWING 440CFM,INCONEL EXHAUST VALVESNRE ALIEN BILLET INTAKE, DUAL INJECTOR PER CYLINDER WITH OCTANEIN DEMAND, INTEGRAL DUAL THROTTLE BODY, BUILT-IN FUEL REGULATIONSCE COPPER GASKETSARPBILLET FABRICATION ALUMINUM OIL PAN WITH HV PUMP AND PICK UPBILLET CNC DAMPER WITH TRIGGERELECTROMOTIVE LAP TOP PROGRAMMABLE60-2 CRANK TRIGGER WITH 4 IGNITION COILSSTAINLESS STEEL TUBULAR EX HEADERS2 88MM TURBONETICS TANG.TIAL 44 MM V-BAND BILLET WASTEGATESTIALCUSTOM TO YOUR APPLICATIONNRE FULLY CNC MACHINED FROM 6061 BILLET STOCK WITH 3D NRE LOGO
      AEROMOTIVE fuel pumps AND FILTERS

Big power with this Big Block 2500 HP and 2300 TQ race gas/methanol mix and 1700 HP and 1700 TQ with 91 octane pump
      gas/ methanol mix.

Welcome aboard!
      Sounds like a serious bunch of hardware! I know you said they are coming, but It really isn't fair to post specs like that and then not put up any pictures!!!
      ShaneG

Used to be known as PT Judge

here are some pics finally got the three turbo motors this weekend and three frames sorry for the crappy pics will post more as I get time just dropped 150k on three motors
      Attached Images Attached Images          

here are the vehicles cant figure how to rotate them
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com