Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

RTTS Road Course and Autox Results

Here are the final results with corrections...

If they're too hard to read, here are the files for download...

Name:  RTTS Autocross Results.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  450.0 KB Name:  RTTS Road Course Results.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  230.6 KB
      Last edited by Yelcamino; 04-12-2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: added/corrected info
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Thanx for posting. Wish the car had made it longer as I think I could have improved some at each.
      1996 Federal Cadillac hearse
      1988 Eureka Chevy hearse

Looks like Chris McCormick took my car for a few hot laps while I wasnt looking... At least he laid down some seriously fast times with it!
      -Chris
      '69 Corvette
      '55 Chevy Hardtop
      AutoWorks Middletown, NJ
      @autoworksnj for corvette and shop car pics
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...e-Build-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by vette427-sbc View Post
      Looks like Chris McCormick took my car for a few hot laps while I wasnt looking... At least he laid down some seriously fast times with it!
      Did I mix up cars and drivers? Is your last name Rauso? The autox list had a '60 Corvette listed next to Chris Rauso's name. I couldn't remember seeing a '60 Vette running around but figured I didn't get a chance to see every car!

My apologies for any and all errors! If there is an error with your name and/or car, please let me know and I'll make the corrections!
      Herb

1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      Did I mix up cars and drivers? Is your last name Rauso? The autox list had a '60 Corvette listed next to Chris Rauso's name. I couldn't remember seeing a '60 Vette running around but figured I didn't get a chance to see every car!

My apologies for any and all errors! If there is an error with your name and/or car, please let me know and I'll make the corrections!
      Not sure if it matters or not but there is no car type next to mine. It's an Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser which I am sure doesn't fit into that little box. You could use Oldsmobile or wagon if you want, if it even matters. I am Neil Kline #19
      1988 Eureka Chevy hearse

Chris McCormick was in my Camaro. See what happens when you leave the keys in the car. Thanks Chris for putting down such fast laps.
      Congats again to all that attended. Randy
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

So far I've made the above corrections to my spreadsheets. I'm going to give it a couple of days for more people to chime in before I post the corrected sheets to make sure I have everything right. Hopefully everyone will tell me the year/make/model of their cars too! Thanks!
      Herb

1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Thanks for the help Herb. I am in a class in Memphis today so just couldn't do it.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Looks Great! Thanks Herb
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

I blame my pathetic road course times too a weak engine and a scared driver...hahahahaha.
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Quote Originally Posted by SicMonte View Post
      I blame my pathetic road course times too a weak engine and a scared driver...hahahahaha.
      Well better that than a weak driver and a scared engine, LOL.
      1988 Eureka Chevy hearse

I had a weak driver and a scared engine...next year I will be a little better prepared so look out! Ken it was close, if I had eaten a lighter breakfast I would have caught you.

Herb,thanx for posting the times .Looks like I never completed my second timed lap .I got a little confused as all the corner workers were waving the checkered flag at me after my first timed lap and I thought that meant to come in.Oh well,one and done.
      Justin Mancino

That was some great weekend, cant wait to go back in two weeks.

Thanks for posting that Herb and great to meet you. I'd love to know what everyone was running for tires as the stock ones I was running are shot and it is time to upgrade.
      -Morgan
      www.hwimotorsports.com
      '68 Camaro SS vert
      '10 Camaro SS/RS
      '91 GMC Syclone
      '60 Impala

I just want to thank and congratulate Chris for doing such a good job driving my car. (He was listed as driving a 69 Corvette by mistake )If I am looking at the results correctly he finished in 2nd place. This is the 2nd time he has done this. He was runner up at the first Motor State Challenge in what they called the Touring Class in 2009.
      He is my friend and Father in law. He got me involved with road racing 10 years ago. He was my Instructor at most of the HPDS I attended.
      Thanks again for making the car shine. Randy
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

I updated the results with correct names and cars. I also added two drivers, Norm Peterson and Joe Volpe, to the autocross results.

This was a great event and NJMP is a great facility; I'm glad I was able to be part of the 1st Annual!
      Herb

1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

hey vinnie congrats on your win. also let me know about your show, ill try to be there. good cause. john

RTTS, what a rush

This was my first roadcoarse experience AWESOME! I had a great weekend with a great group of guys. I bought my mustang to drive next to my son Kenny when his camaro is done. thanks to Bill, Mike, Albert and everyone else that made this weekend happen. Can't wait for Nashville! Kenny Sr.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com