Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Guys, I have all the time sheets and will post them in a couple days. I had to make a trip across the state today (400miles) to attend a mandatory class tomorrow for my day job, so I will be a bit slow on the posting. I will try to email it to larry and see if he can post them.
      I have time if you want to send it to me.

Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Morgan,

It was great to work the autocross with you. Hope to see you in your 68 in Nashville.

Brad Granger

Herb, pm my your email. The verizon one did not work
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by sr73bu View Post
      Justin... you sir can drive!

it was awesome to watch you with such a different/cool car out there and really keep pace with the big dogs!

-Sean
      Thanx guys for the comments.I had alot of fun out there,especially when I got hooked up with Ron in his mustang.I really liked that track and think it is taylor made for our cars,fast and not too tight.I enjoy pushing the car to its limits,thats what I built it for.I would really like to go back to that track and get an instructor in it to really show me the lines.A good instructor can help knock off a bunch on lap times.
      Justin Mancino

PDA / NASA is putting on a HPDS on 8-6,7 that me and Chris will be at if you are interested. Hope to see at one track or another. Lime Rock has dropped the noise levels at a lot of events. FYI. You were fast I look forward to seeing the times. Randy
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

Quote Originally Posted by gmachinedart1 View Post
      Thanx guys for the comments.I had alot of fun out there,especially when I got hooked up with Ron in his mustang.I really liked that track and think it is taylor made for our cars,fast and not too tight.I enjoy pushing the car to its limits,thats what I built it for.I would really like to go back to that track and get an instructor in it to really show me the lines.A good instructor can help knock off a bunch on lap times.
      Great to see you!! I'll be back at Lightning the 15th-16th this month with NASA they have instructors for HDPE 1 and 2. BTW you were killin it out there!!!
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Herb, pm my your email. The verizon one did not work
      Bill, I just saw this, but I got your emails. I'm working on it right now. Any chance of providing a list of folks' names and what type of car they were driving? I know a few but not all.
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

WOW!!!! What a time. Great food, cars, people, memories...

Been wanting to do road racing for many years just never took the initiative along with other things. While not the fastest, I had a blast. Car did surprisingly well and made it back home w/o issues. Would like to thank all those that lended me tools, provided pointers and allowed me to use their trailer to store stuff. Nice to see otherwise carpet cruisers getting the $h!t kicked out of them.

For those reading this that did not attend or were on the fence, you do not need a fancy car or even fancy parts on a basic car. Granted the E30 BMW's are decent from the factory, it was stock w/ 150k on the clock. H rated tires and all. If you are afraid that you will crash, start with a beater that will teach you to drive then step up to more power and improved parts. Probell mentioned that the car will tell you when you have exceeded the mechanical limitation of the installed parts. Until they fail, keep them and upgrade when needed. I did manage to get the tires rather warm and form ripples on the edges. I will say street tire's limits are better than I expected.

Hope to have the Trans am done this year and bring that next year. Hopefully attend a few instructor based driving classes in the meantime w/ the Bimmer. This is one thing that I wish was available at RTTS. They were very helpfull on the autoX, could only imaging what one could gain on the track.

Thank you to all that were involved to make this happen and fulfilling a dream and adding a new hobby too my list.

WOW looked like a great event! I need make next years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzidid View Post
      Morgan,

It was great to work the autocross with you. Hope to see you in your 68 in Nashville.

Brad Granger
      Same here Brad. I really hoping to get to another RTT event this year but my schedule is quickly filling so I'll have to play it by ear. I will be on Power Tour this year and would love to catch up if you are doing that.
      -Morgan
      www.hwimotorsports.com
      '68 Camaro SS vert
      '10 Camaro SS/RS
      '91 GMC Syclone
      '60 Impala

One of my favorite track days of all time Thx every one that put it on .. from Bill to Joe at NJMP!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com