Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Hi guys,
      My name is Mathias and I live in Belgium. I rode this topic about Tom Nelson a half year ago when I was thinking about ordering an engine.
      I saw all the commercial movies on youtube, website and his facebook and I thought his engines were the best. After reading all the disappointments a bunch of guys wrote here and on other websites, I was sure not to deal with him.
      A few months later I saw his project (that 69 Charger) on pictures of sema together with some engines of him. I didn't understand how a guy with so much negative feedback could make it on Sema. I didn't understand he could stay in the business all those years and still invent new engine setups... So I thought, the guy must do also good things instead of all bad things so I tried to contact him in October 2013 via email. After 2 weeks I had an email back from Larry (a co worker) with some strange explenation about different engines. After some emails we lost contact because that guy was not able to help me further. You will not order something if the guy on the other side don't know anything about his product.
      So a few weeks later I'm still looking for a good, strong and stand a part engine. I found some good builders but a Tom Nelson engine stays in my head.
      So I tried to contact him again via facebook. It's now end of November 2013. After a few days I got a message back that I could email him what I want and we would talk later.
      Ok, that evening a lot of emails were sent and he always respond all my questions.
      I needed in meanwhile an engine pretty fast because I want to participate in 2014 in a rally like cannonbal with the car so I asked him he could built me an LS engine with approx 700 hp. Something stand a part, strong and reliable.
      He told me he had a prototype of a new LS engine with a NRE X ram intake he would like to manufacture to sell.
      I told him my story and he told me his story and after some conversations I was ready to order.
      Offcourse after the bad communication and the extremely long waiting times I was sceptic about this. I want garanties that the engine was ready on time.
      So I sent Tom an email with my terms. He accepted them by putting his information and signature on it.
      And I rode Tom his order form and terms and accepted them too.
      I was still scared because I live in Europe and I could be an easy victim.
      After the first (biggest part of the money) deposit the communication become bad so I start to panic. Sometimes he sent me back, other times not. I didn't know what to think... Is he building my engine or not... I didn't know...
      He always tried to convince me about the fact he's working on it and the engine would be ready on time.
      So no problem to me, I will wait till that date and we will see.
      I tried to call him a week before the date of completion and he answered me that it sure be ready...
      I was still scared because I never saw pictures and getting information was sometimes difficult and sometimes not.
      It was a week before completion and all the money was tranfered to him. I was so nervous what would happen...
      And I must say that I'm so suprised of what happened next....

The engine was ready on the date we both accepted. So I must say that I'm pretty happy that Tom Nelson changed some things in his business. I'm sure he can handles more engines and his communication is much better than peope describe here. I understand that he made mistakes in the past but I guess I'm the best example that you can trust on Tom.
      I didn't know him, I knew his reputation, I live on the other side of the globe but it was worth the challenge to work with him.

I'm sure the Tom people were unhappy off is changed to a Tom that can handle his business and customers.
      Don't always believe a person is not fair untill you see it by your own. Internet is not always a good and reliable source of information.

I'm happy that I can defend Tom and his business. I'm happy it's not the same Tom as a few years ago.
      I'm sure if there are still problems he will deal with it. Just give him a chance as I did, you won't regret.

My engine is also on dyno on his facebook page

Regards,
      A happy Tom Nelson Racing Engines customer from outside USA

Name:  1926214_635679273136396_1593773087_o.jpg
Views: 1972
Size:  152.2 KB

Country Flag: Australia
      Check this out
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nelso...80847961957396

Anyone want to know any more please feel free to contact me directly
      Cheers Glen

Country Flag: Australia
      THE TRUTH BEHIND TOM'S LIES
      I have had a number of people comment and ask why Tom has not begun defamation, slander and libel proceedings, further Tom is now contacting people from the page to provide misleading information and outright LIES! So here are the FACTS
      Fact 1,TOM"S legal team accepted the judgement. The Superior Court of California document acceptance by Lloyd Mann, Tom's attorney (Mann & Zarpas LLP) An admission of guilt.
      Fact 2, The judgement was accepted in its entirety, All 4 defendants, Nelson Racing Engines, Nelson Racing Enterprises, Tom Nelson & Larry Lewis accepted all fault, dishonesty and liability.
      Fact 3, The judgement was not negotiated. In a negotiated judgement both sides agree and neither side admits liability. THIS NEVER HAPPENED!
      Fact 4, TOM PAID THE JUDGEMENT. An unmitigated admission of guilt & fault.
      According to the California Superior Court Tom Nelson is a proven FRAUDSTER and is not to be trusted.
      My personal goal is to ensure that no one else has to endure the same expensive frustrating experience I have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3