Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

shmoov69------10/10ths event raffle WINNER

Congratulations !!!!!

Look forward to meeting you sometime soon and working with you and your weapon of choice !!!

Congrats and looking forward to seeing you at the track
      woooohoooooooooooooooo for track days

Way to go Jimmy!!! Make sure you let us all know when you're going.
      Chris Jacobs

We will get photos and video of his track day to post on the site. I will make sure he gets the VIP treatment
      I am looking forward to it.

Country Flag: United States
      Awesome!! I was just discussing this with my wife this weekend. I have to decide if I can do this and the Nashville thing or if that will be too much $.

Ok, first thing...what do I need to do now?
      Second thing...what exactly does this entail? I'm still pretty fuzzy on what all this is.
      Third...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Awesome that you would do this for the board!!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69 View Post
      Awesome!! I was just discussing this with my wife this weekend. I have to decide if I can do this and the Nashville thing or if that will be too much $.

Ok, first thing...what do I need to do now?
      Second thing...what exactly does this entail? I'm still pretty fuzzy on what all this is.
      Third...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Awesome that you would do this for the board!!
      1st thing, have a beer and enjoy the win

2nd thing, take a look at the 10/10ths schedule at http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/2011_Schedule.html and see which event you would like to attend. These are all the 10/10ths events I have scheduled for this year. It will be a normal 10/10ths event with all types of cars. If you have only had 1 or a couple of events, we would start you in the Novice group with an instructor and some classroom time both days. All you have to do is email me with what event you want to attend [email protected] You can email me now also with all your contact information
      The event will be a 2 day HPDE with you getting about 2.5 to 3.0 hours of track time each day. Less if you choose not to drive that much. We will be very glad to give you pointers on getting your car ready. You should visit the 10/10ths Novice's page at http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/page/page/5265175.htm for some good insight into the event and what you need.

You can also feel free to call me at any time to discuss 513.615.2861 Cell Phone

I can tell you right now you will have a great time and you will be a better driver after the two days. The learning curve for a Novice is very steep and you will see much improvement. I will be emailing you some documents on this very topic.
      If you do not have a helmet, and don't plan on doing a lot of events, don't buy one, I will provide one for you. I will also set you up with an on-car camera so you can video tape some stuff.

If you can email me a photo of your car, that would be great and I will post it on my MC section of the web site. You can include yourself in this photo as well if you like.

Congrats and I am looking forward to having you at one of our events.
      Bill
      Last edited by wneal; 02-22-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Congrats!! have fun
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com