Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

American Powertrain Tremec 5 speed/T56 6 Speed Swap Kit GP!

Bulldawg Musclecars has recently become a dealer/installer for American Powertrain http://www.americanpowertrain.com , and is offering a group purchase deal on their manual transmission swap kits (with the transmission). Due to the many options available, each kit is essentially built to order, so please PM me or email me at [email protected] with what you want and I will price it out for you. The amount of discount will increase with the number of kits ordered. This GP will run through April 1. Thanks!!!

Joe Hinds

It was just brought to my attention that I couldn't accept PMs! That has been corrected!
      Joe Hinds

Just to clarify, I can get any American Powertrain product you may need, at a great price...transmissions, swap kits, pedals, hydraulics, clutches, flywheels, bellhousings, etc...just PM or email me!
      Joe Hinds

Thanks for the great advise and service. I'm new to the pro-touring scene but have built a few High End 4th Gen F-bodies and Z06, worked with a lot of (online) vendors Joe has been great answering questions and taking the time to talk cars and options!

Quote Originally Posted by 70Uglybird View Post
      Thanks for the great advise and service. I'm new to the pro-touring scene but have built a few High End 4th Gen F-bodies and Z06, worked with a lot of (online) vendors Joe has been great answering questions and taking the time to talk cars and options!
      Thanks for the kind words! Helping customers choose the right parts has always been one of my favorite parts of this business, and I'm really excited about working with people like you. I can't stress enough how beneficial this site has been to me, not just businesswise or from an informational persepctive, but from the great people I have met or gotten to know online because of it.

I'd like to add that if any of you are doing LSx engine swaps to go along with the T56s (or other Tremec transmissions for that matter), I can help with that as well. Feel free to PM, email, or call with any questions.
      Joe Hinds

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com