Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Not a Ford guy but I do love all cars and Ford has made many cool ones. But to me, the 66/67 Fairlane hardtops were the best. A friend back in high school had a GT/A 390 (can't remember if it was a 66 or 67) and I loved that car. I remember how his girl friend kept yelling at him because of the shape of the center console. It hurt her to sit on it. He would just smile and tell her to sit in the seat, that's what they were made for. THAT did not help, haha! But I loved that car. Great car you have there. Enjoy it. Get that Tremic in there and you'll even sleep in it!!! Mark L

Building a '63 Catalina Gasser. Just to be different. BUT IT WILL BE TURBO'D. I love turbos.

Country Flag: United States
      Love the look. Very cool.
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Quote Originally Posted by Marks63Pontiac View Post
      Not a Ford guy but I do love all cars and Ford has made many cool ones. But to me, the 66/67 Fairlane hardtops were the best. A friend back in high school had a GT/A 390 (can't remember if it was a 66 or 67) and I loved that car. I remember how his girl friend kept yelling at him because of the shape of the center console. It hurt her to sit on it. He would just smile and tell her to sit in the seat, that's what they were made for. THAT did not help, haha! But I loved that car. Great car you have there. Enjoy it. Get that Tremic in there and you'll even sleep in it!!! Mark L
      Thanks much! I guess I'm really not a Ford guy either. I'm a car guy. In love all cars. I've owned Camaros, Novas, Chevelles, late model Mustangs, Dodge Challengers, pickup trucks, etc. But I've kept my Fairlane the longest of any car I've owned. It's just a bit different, which I like. I've thought about selling it many times, but I always get talked out of it. People really seem to like it and I get compliments all the time.

So now I just invested a ton of $$$ in it. Can't wait until Spring! Gonna fun fun! I'll post more pics soon!

"Project Scarelane" - 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL Pro-Tour

Gorgeous car, I love that body style!! Kinda jealous of that shop and 33 too!

It's Spring time! Where are our promised outisde pics and updates? We can't let such a nice car go incognito!
      -Keith

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Great car!!!!
      I know it's a 4DR but you still can't have a ride!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
      It's Spring time! Where are our promised outisde pics and updates? We can't let such a nice car go incognito!
      this is so true! where have you been??
      I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the car in person at the Car Craft Nats???

Great Job !!! I love what you have done with her.
      I have a 66 convertible and about to do similar mods.
      how do you like the front and rear suspension ?
      would you have done anything differently now that it's complete ?
      I spoke with they guys at fatman fab and they don't like the MII up front with unibodies . Did you need to strengthen anything up?
      Is there anything you would add?
      Thanks
      Joe

Dr00L
      - David
      1967 Camaro - In remembrance of my friend Scott

Love the color! Nice ride man!

I just wanted to bump this old thread to say killer ride. I'm picking up my first musclecar, a 66 Fairlane 500 tomorrow, and I'm getting some ideas from yours. Definitely the Heidt's front and rear suspension packages.

Love the car.

Project scarelane is the reason i checked out this website. This is the model im am modeling my car after it is the perfect stance and feel im am looking for. Could you tell me the size of your wheels front and back and if there was any modification of the car to get them to fit. Thanks barn find fairlane...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3