Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone on Long island ny?

i was just wondering who is out here on the island, maybe we can meet up sometime when it gets nice out again and go for a cruise and take some pictures. im in mastic beach exit 68 on the L.I.E. -Dom

Dom Buffa
      69 Camaro- 2JZ /Garrett 67MM, Ls1 13" Front disc conversion, 18" ROH 3 piece Modenas

Hey Dom,

I have family on LI, they aren't into PT though..haha... I think it would be great to set up some sort of a PT meet in the NJ/ PA/ NY area this spring (my car will be back on the road by then)... We could start a thread and start organizing something for the tri state area and beyond... I could even design a logo or something to get people excited about it (i'm an industrial/graphic designer by trade)... PM me if your down... I know Jasons72 would probably want to be involved...

Hi Dom, there are a few of us out your way. We have a shop in Quogue and get together on Tuesday's nights to hang out and occasionally work on the cars. Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to meet up.

Jim

Country Flag: United States
      Jim you are still alive..lol..hows things been miss ya at the events..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Hi Darrin, doing well, how are you? Work kept me out of Motorstate and the NY Jets kept me from Pigeon Forge (season tix). I hope to be at both next year and meeting up with all of you again.

Any of you Long Island guys ever hear of Sparks Bros Racing?
      TonyC@HP2

Hey Dom I'm in lindenhurst near s&k speed. I took the car apart no cruzin yet. But I can't wait. It's a 87 monte carlo ss aerocoupe that i had for 12years. I put a Hotchkis system (everything they have to offer for my car). With kyb shocks and running 245/45/17 ft and 275/40/17 rear. 12"brakes up front and s10 wheel cylinder in the rear. 355 small block 400+ hp 200 shot to keep things fair lol 5spd trans

Hey Dom, I'm in Hampton Bays. Share a shop with Jim in Quogue and we try to get together once a week. Like he said on Tuesday nights.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Quote Originally Posted by aeroocoupe View Post
      Hey Dom I'm in lindenhurst near s&k speed. I took the car apart no cruzin yet. But I can't wait. It's a 87 monte carlo ss aerocoupe that i had for 12years. I put a Hotchkis system (everything they have to offer for my car). With kyb shocks and running 245/45/17 ft and 275/40/17 rear. 12"brakes up front and s10 wheel cylinder in the rear. 355 small block 400+ hp 200 shot to keep things fair lol 5spd trans
      sounds like it is going to be a beast. do you have build thread?
      Quote Originally Posted by Vinz68 View Post
      Hey Dom, I'm in Hampton Bays. Share a shop with Jim in Quogue and we try to get together once a week. Like he said on Tuesday nights.
      whats the name of your shop? i work out in sag harbor so i pass through the bays everyday, you guys still meeting up? if so id come down one day. how many people are usually there?lmk -DOM
      Dom Buffa
      69 Camaro- 2JZ /Garrett 67MM, Ls1 13" Front disc conversion, 18" ROH 3 piece Modenas

Hello, Im in Hauppuage I have a PT 56 Nomad, 6spd Viper yellow 17's 2"drop etc... Also a 1972 z28 Street/strip camaro. Im always down for a cruise. Lot of East end guys i see

I'm in Farmingdale... oh wait. I forgot, I moved away in '93...
      reading about S&K brought back some memories. do they still cruise hempstead tpke? and hang out at the burger king in levittown?
      Keith C.

From what i see there is a lot more guys with nice rides out here than i thought!! the thing is I've never seen anyone except for Mr.Angry and a lime green PT dart out in the Hamptons. when it gets nice we all should find a nice spot and have a meet, so would most of you guys be down to meet up and maybe one day go to E-town and do some autocross or something? let me know.-Dom
      Dom Buffa

No name for the shop we just keep some cars there. It's off rt 104 in Quogue. We should be there tomorrow night from 6:30-9 or so. A friend is gonna be doing some work on his truck so we'll hang out and get some pizza. I'll send you a pm with my # if you wanna swing by.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

^ pmed u back, hopefully when my fender gets painted ill swing by. thanks Vin
      -Dom
      Dom Buffa

Iam from heading out from patchogue let me know when you guys want to do a meet
      70 Mustang fastback 428 sb

I'm going to a car meet at Auto Kicks in Ronkonkoma Sunday am. 6-11 in the morning. I should be there 8 am or so if anyone is interested. The shop is really nice should be some nice cars there.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

is this a show or just a hang spot? depending on if i finish up building this deck on my house i might be down! details on the address maybe? and hows the entrance into the shop, because i lowered my car way to much lol im about an 1" - 1 1/2" from the ground on my passenger side header and i scrape everything :( -Dom
      Dom Buffa

It's not a show. Just a reason to get the car out. 25 raynor ave Ronkonkoma, off 2nd street. Not a bad lot to get the car in you should be fine.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

is there usually a good turnout?
      Dom Buffa

It's just a cars and coffee type meet. It's not a regular thing so there should be a bunch of cars there.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com