Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Hi Dom
      Smithtown here, '60 Falcon,'62 Falcon and '63 Nova SS

Left Lane Is For Passing!!!!! Slower Traffic Keep Right!!!!!

LODI3QTR welcome, nice nova and falcons you have there. Those falcons have a little spot in my heart ,there`s just something about them that i like lol. when spring comes we all have to get a thread going about a meet up somewhere for all the guys on long island to meet up and get to check out each others cars. The cars look great .-Dom
      Dom Buffa
      69 Camaro- 2JZ /Garrett 67MM, Ls1 13" Front disc conversion, 18" ROH 3 piece Modenas

sorry im late but i'm at exit 39 off the LIE .. and will go anywhere for a meeting spot..

forgot the inside shot of the paddles.. anyway just doing last touches on the car this winter and would be glad to meet anytime

Quote Originally Posted by newbe60 View Post
      sorry im late but i'm at exit 39 off the LIE .. and will go anywhere for a meeting spot..

VERY NICE! gotta love the verts, but yeah when it gets a little nicer out in the spring im going to try and put together a meet for the guys on the island that want to go for a cruise and maybe wanna meet at like a steakhouse or something to meet each other so we can put the names and faces to our cars so we know who`s who. i`ll probably make a thread when the time comes so keep an eye out.-Dom
      Dom Buffa
      69 Camaro- 2JZ /Garrett 67MM, Ls1 13" Front disc conversion, 18" ROH 3 piece Modenas

Im in Amity Horbor looking forward to the meet

ProTouringNyc I'm in Lindenhurst. Can't wait to have the car back on the road again. Hope to see u around Rob. We are at Bob's store and McD's in bayshore on Sat nights in the spring time.

I'd be in for a trip to Bayshore on a Saturday night.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Used to be any given summer night on Deer Park Ave in North Babylon/Deer Park you could meet up with a ton of people...I wonder if its changed since I grew up in North Babylon 20 yrs ago...

wow. deer park ave I used to cruz that in my 70 gto rag top white on white.

I had many a races down 231 back in the day..people actually used to trailer their cars there until the po po started crackin down. I thought I was the **** driving my 1970 challenger at 16. What i would do to have that car again. I think i sold it to a highschool buddy for $1200

when I last left there just about every other car was a iroc z or a 87-93 mustang. Once in a while a would see a true muscle car.

Hey guys,
      i was trying to see if i could get a little feedback on this event i went to last year which was a amazing event for a great cause. its called Street-wars and every year around April the sorority girls of the Stockton college in NJ put together this huge event to help raise money for breast cancer! it was a great day of tons of different types of cars from exotics to tuners and a lot of vendors to browse. i was wondering if any of you guys here on the forums would be down to go to this event and show off what we got!? i can say i was the only 69 camaro at the show last year, actually i think i was the ONLY MUSCLE car!!! my baby was lonely sitting there, so what do you guys think ? trust me the amount of cars and the quality of them are great , and the scenery is great too if you know what i mean!! Here`s a link to another forum im a part of and my friend Jason who is leading up all the guys on that forum to go. i hope a bunch of us can get together and enjoy ourselves and appreciate some nice cars.if i get enough people to go i can probably get us our own section for just pro-touring guys. Alot of you guys on here have beautiful cars and the people would be drooling all over them, so why not show them off . and if i get some good feedback ill just start a thread dedicated to this so everyone can be updated.Please discuss......-Dom

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...Info-Inside***
      Dom Buffa

I'm in...

Quote Originally Posted by newbe60 View Post
      I'm in...

sweet! ok we just have to get a few more guys to have a decent sized crew to roll with and we will be good to go! -Dom
      Dom Buffa

Dom, my ride is not looking like it will be ready in time.
      Rob
      87 monte carlo ss aerocoupe under the knife
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...8-87-aerocoupe

Quote Originally Posted by aeroocoupe View Post
      Dom, my ride is not looking like it will be ready in time.
      damn, you should come anyway. i thinnk it free for spectators anyway. its a great show with tons of nice cars to look at-Dom
      Dom Buffa

im interested if its not to far
      yes it does have positraction

Country Flag: United States
      hey guys, new to the forum, (1st post), saw this thread and wanted to just let you guys know im from west islip, anyone go to OBI?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com