Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hybrid View

Napa's awesome floor jacks on sale

Just wanted to let everyone know about these. The last two shops I've worked in had them and I love them. They are less than 2.75" high when closed so they are great for lowered cars and they lift with very few pumps. I've wanted one for a while but regular price is $374. They are currently on sale for $220 so I picked one up, and the price is good until Dec so if you need a good floor jack tell the wifey what to get ya for Christmas lol. I don't see the sale price online but it's in the current sale flyer in the stores.

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Det...402_0006396327

Traven

Oh the 3 1/2 ton was on sale too but they aren't as low profile and a little more money.
      Traven

Links just takes me to the store locator. I see a 2 ton NLE 7916402 for $219 that looks about right.
      Greg
      1970 challenger convert-in process
      1970 barracuda-driver

Yeah that's the part number but I'm not seeing the sale price on the website. Here's the pic of it
      Name:  292506.jpg
Views: 14772
Size:  3.8 KB
      Traven

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be buying myself a nice early Christmas present

I just got back from ordering mine. They should have it in the store in a couple of hours

We grabbed one, thanks for the tip

I picked mine up today. this thing weighs a ton and I still can't fit it under the front of my car far enough to reach a solid jacking point, but it does fit further than a lot of them I'm tried. At least with this one I can easily fit it under the side of my car, whereas with many others I couldn't.

Country Flag: United States
      Just grabbed a 3.5 Ton for $229. Thanks 4 the tip!
      Lee
      1966 Cutlass

The difference between truth & fiction: fiction has to make sense.

Build Thread:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=64470

Napa Chinese

Do you guys realize that these are made in China? I would have bought one too if they were American made, but for around 75 bucks... you can get a Chinese jack.

I don't worry much about where things are made if the quality seems good. These jacks are pretty well built. The thing I like most is how low they go, they lift pretty high, and they are long enough I can put it where I need it and still move the handle to jack up a car. If you've ever jacked up a 3rd or 4th gen F-body you know what a pain it is with a cheap jack lol. Of the three I've used in the shops I've worked for one leaked a little but was still usable. I don't know what the warranty is or how hard or expensive it is to get it fixed if it starts to leak.

After I bought this one I saw that Summit Racing has a red 2 ton jack that goes as low as 2 3/4 inches, but it's $227.

If you do find an American made one or something you like better let us know
      Traven

Country Flag: Bosnia Herzegovina
      Quote Originally Posted by T_Raven View Post
      After I bought this one I saw that Summit Racing has a red 2 ton jack that goes as low as 2 3/4 inches, but it's $227. (made in Mexico)

If you do find an American made one or something you like better let us know

yeah, you'll be hard pressed to find inexpensive and made in the us on the same product.

that about says it
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

https://www.pro-touring.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&dateline=1323422564
      Follow us on Facebook

That's just wrong.
      Shannon

Modo Innovations
      940-391-9002

If everyone in the US did not WANT to or EXPECT to make $50K-$100K a year in income we could make $75.00 jacks in the US!
      Mike

Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

www.musclecardeals.com

Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
      If everyone in the US did not WANT to or EXPECT to make $50K-$100K a year in income we could make $75.00 jacks in the US!
      If China didn't artifically devalue their currency, their jacks would not be $75.00 in the U.S.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

Quote Originally Posted by 68Formula View Post
      If China didn't artifically devalue their currency, their jacks would not be $75.00 in the U.S.
      However you choose to view this issue the result is that there are NO quality $75.00 jacks made in the US and for sale in the US!
      Mike

Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

www.musclecardeals.com

I have had this jack for a few years and it is the best jack I have ever owned. When I bought it NAPA told me it has a lifetime warranty. They also offer a cheaper version which did not have the warranty.

The cheaper jack with no warranty is the same jack. It has just been told in chinese that it is coming to America....so it figures it can do what it wants. Even break. The one with the warranty still believes it is in China and will be remade into paper clips if it has the audacity to break.
      1973 Trans Am 455 SR block, ported 6x-8 heads, solid cam, Victor intake, 830 CSU carb, aluminum rods, 77mm Garrett turbo and methanol injection. 1064hp at the flywheel@5500 rpm

Quote Originally Posted by aronhk_md View Post
      The cheaper jack with no warranty is the same jack. It has just been told in chinese that it is coming to America....so it figures it can do what it wants. Even break. The one with the warranty still believes it is in China and will be remade into paper clips if it has the audacity to break.
      That is hillllarious!

Northern Tool has this beast on clearance for $109. Shipping is a killer, but a great deal if you have a store near by.
      http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...5429_200345429

I use these 2 jacks and they work quite well on my lowered 4th gens...light weight doesn't hurt either.
      http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...3353_200313353
      http://community.craftsman.com/Craft...ws?tab=details
      '76 T/A 4 spd 400 #s match 55k miles--pro-touring project
      '02 T/A WS6 M6 12k miles-SLP, UMI, Koni, Strano springs, CCW 505a's (18X11/18X10)
      '02 Camaro SS M6 47k miles-SLP, ARH headers/catted y, MagnaFlow catback, UMI, Koni, Kinesis K28s, 6LE splitter, P/P TB, tune

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com